Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t like the beach and salt water at all. She knows it and doesn’t ask me to go very often.

I guess Facebook would run a close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Guess I am one of the few that like the beach.

Comment

Going to spi in October. Rates are lower , sand is cooler, and less people. I go down and chill with some mirrors on under an umbrella, adult beverages, and let life pass by for a week or so.

Comment

Elton John

Comment

The beach, gossip, and drama.

We are currently on day 5 at beach, staying with 2 other families, so she can gossip with the other women about the drama that they think surrounds a 10 year olds baseball team. When it’s mostly just normal people who don’t like drama, and are probably mad because the tournament is so close to a beach....

But here we are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I struggled with this then reading through the comments came up it’s Bachelor and Bachelorette shows.

I won’t watch but I can ignore while browsing on my iPad.

Comment

Despise the beach, my kids and wife love it.
                Hate Twizzlers and any candy, my wife loves these things.

Comment

Mowing with a push mower. That woman is a beast when it comes to mowing. Other than that, I’m pretty much good with anything she wants.

Now ask her the same question about me and I’m sure she’d have a list.
                  Last edited by Geezy Rider; 07-15-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Looking at the credit card and bank statements 2x a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                      What ever makes her happy. As long as I am getting to spend time with her I am fine with it. Just to see the smile on her face is enough for me. You never know how much time you have left with her.
                      I really don’t like camping, especially when our oldest son is at our bay house on a really strong trout bite for the last 4 days But I’m camping right now and cherishing every second with her. I’m also the guy who was sitting by her when she went into cardiac rest, no pulse for 21 minutes almost 3 years ago (she’s fully recovered), I can testify that you never know how long you have.

Some great and funny responses, I too despise sitting on the beach. I need to be on a boat, lucky for me my bride feels the same. .

Comment

Me

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          Me

Oops I got that backwards....

Comment

Seriously. Reality shows. I can't stand any of that crap and she loves em.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                              The beach. I wish we went to the mountains more.
                              Right here!

Comment

Going to the beach and watching ANYTHING currently shown on MTV or TLC.

I don’t mind watching Hallmark movies with her. They’re cute, simple stories free of politics, woke nonsense or gratuitous nudity/sex/cussing. Not a bad way to spend an evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X