Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    Okay, I’ll bite.

What happens in July and December?

Hallmark releases Christmas in July movies and of course December is Christmas. For some reason my wife enjoys the Christmas hallmarks.

Comment

D R A M A! We have 4 kids and mama is worse!

Comment

International travel.

I just don't like leaving the USA. She is right, it's a better value, the people treat us like we are on vacation instead of like they are at work, and it exposes our kids to different cultures BUT I still would rather see all that America has to offer.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TradHunter View Post
          Hallmark releases Christmas in July movies and of course December is Christmas. For some reason my wife enjoys the Christmas hallmarks.
          I’d rather mainline high fructose corn syrup…

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
            I can try and get picky...but at the end of the day....not a single thing...guess I am lucky.
            The only thing I can actually think of is this. My wife will eat anything from any culture at least once. It doesn’t matter how disgusting it looks, smells, etc...she’s gonna try it. And I half to choke back vomit just looking at the stuff other than that, she and I like most of the same things

Comment

TV...her idea of a good time is watching The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island, no kidding. I don't get it but hey it's her time. I need a little more action than someone getting hit in the head by a coconut again.

Comment

What ever makes her happy. As long as I am getting to spend time with her I am fine with it. Just to see the smile on her face is enough for me. You never know how much time you have left with her.

Comment

Watch Hallmark channel

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                    I can try and get picky...but at the end of the day....not a single thing...guess I am lucky.
                    It sounds like braggin' but I'm with you. Worked out for 30+ years married.

Comment

All those home improvement shows. Gives her too many ideas that Keeps me busy.

Comment

60 minutes
                        20/20
                        Beach
                        Doesn't like seafood or steak

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                          60 minutes
                          20/20
                          Beach
                          Doesn't like seafood or steak

poor miserable bastage...you win the thread

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            To be fair, I'm referring to Texas beaches. Seaweed, jelly fish, brown water and drunken fatties with tattoos all over. My wife likes to run too, with nothing chasing her, just running. Not a fan. Happy she does it because she is in shape and hot. That said.... a white sand, blue water beach with hot bikini girls feeding me drinks in between me reeling in good eating fish, I could be talked into. Still would ***** about the sand in my crack however.
                            You mean Galveston?

PINS and SPI have white sand and blue water. The north island and Port A have white sand.....blue water from July to November.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The beach...but she and the girls love it so i will keep going.

Comment

Working...
                                X