Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I really don’t like camping, especially when our oldest son is at our bay house on a really strong trout bite for the last 4 days But I’m camping right now and cherishing every second with her. I’m also the guy who was sitting by her when she went into cardiac rest, no pulse for 21 minutes almost 3 years ago (she’s fully recovered), I can testify that you never know how long you have.

Some great and funny responses, I too despise sitting on the beach. I need to be on a boat, lucky for me my bride feels the same. .
    That’s a miracle! And to be sent back without brain damage is miracle #2. Happy for y’all!

Comment

Keto food-

Mine is considering going back to Keto eating- I told her it's a hard hell no for me.

She can make us 2 dinners or I can just live on whatever else is an option, but I ain't eating that over greased slop no matter how healthy someone on YouTube told her it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        That’s a miracle! And to be sent back without brain damage is miracle #2. Happy for y’all!
        No doubt on both counts. Below is the thread I shared about our experience on here, it’s a long video but one we believe we’re supposed to share.

Comment

Small world! I was born in El Campo in 1955. My dads cousins husband owned Miller Dodge/Chrysler there for years. My grandfather had a dollar store there in the 1900,s, my father and uncle had a cabinet shop there after WWII. My dad built a small home off of Mechanic street. That home was right across the street from a brick school. I’m sure that’s been torn down by now. Wish I could find the house again.

Comment

Yard work
            Smelly foo foo stuff in the house I hate potpourri & candles they are nauseating
            Naked and afraid
            Hoarders
            Thank god she is over her beach days
            Her idea of supper is an apple and peanut butter

Comment

Wine & shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Small world! I was born in El Campo in 1955. My dads cousins husband owned Miller Dodge/Chrysler there for years. My grandfather had a dollar store there in the 1900,s, my father and uncle had a cabinet shop there after WWII. My dad built a small home off of Mechanic street. That home was right across the street from a brick school. I’m sure that’s been torn down by now. Wish I could find the house again.
                Very cool. I’m not there now but I bet I could help you find that house, probably across from the old Northside school.

Comment

She likes me to play with her hair.....

Comment

The Beach.
                    Antique shopping
                    Shopping in general

Comment

Poke’ Mon!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Poke’ Mon!
                        Oh that's divorce material right there![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

E! News. I know Brittany Spears' life story.

Comment

Cleaning. She can’t sleep without making sure the house is clean, floors are swept, etc. Everything in its place. She’s crazy about clean floors. I appreciate a clean house, but I’ll be **** if I’m gonna take off my boots every time I walk in. Dirt paid for everything we own.

Beaches. She loves them. I hate them. We go annually.[emoji2369]

The Royal Family. She keeps up with them and watches their shows and tries to talk to me about them. I haven’t cared about them since 1776.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned essential oils yet.

Comment

You youngsters gotta get your own tv viewing area. Lol. Don't watch chic crap. Starting to think the boycott pro sports guys are watching Lifetime movies with their wives.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X