No announcement yet.

Air Travel PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your wanting to qualify a pair of pantyhose around your mouth as a new medical device? Your offended that the airlines haven't recognized the new medical apparatus as preventing the spread of an infectious disease. I get it now. Jeff Foxworthy has got a lot of new material, it writes itself.
    Last edited by XR650RRider; 03-08-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Now, you just have to fold it over and it’s acceptable. The lack of consistency is what wears me out.
      Exactly.

Kind of like, “let’s pack the planes full, but make you “socially distance” boarding and unboarding. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by XR650RRider View Post
        So your wanting to qualify a pair of pantyhose around your mouth as a new medical device? Your offended that the airlines haven't recognized the new medical apparatus as preventing the spread of an infectious disease. I get it now. Jeff Foxworthy has got a lot of new material, it writes itself.
        No, like stated, it is the inconsistencies. None of it makes sense. Furthermore, if this is as communicable as claimed, and dangerous, why are we not seeing a mass infection and die off of the homeless population? They don’t follow any of the guidelines. Literally have no hygiene, live on top of one another and don’t wear masks, and yet I don’t see any coroner vans at the local tent cities?

So a gaiter isn’t effective, but grandmas hand sewn mask is? You must social distance but no when sitting in your seat for 2 hours at 35,000’? Masks are required to walk thru a restaurant, but you are safe from the cooties once you reach your table, and so is the waitress refilling your cup.

Does any of this seem congruent to you?

I was in Atlanta last week for a sales trip. Literally had customers tell me they were cheering and rooting for Texas so the rest of the nation would hopefully follow!
        Last edited by Playa; 03-08-2021, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I'm so confused

Comment

You're spare parts, bud. If you're scared...stay home.

Comment

Wait, you mean the cloth masks that I can buy on eBay, Amazon, local stop-n-rob stores are considered a medical device but a neck gaiter isn’t?

Brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The other important fact that is being left out is you can remove your mask if you are eating or drinking a beverage. Similar to restaurants it makes complete since.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  The other important fact that is being left out is you can remove your mask if you are eating or drinking a beverage. Similar to restaurants it makes complete since.

Oh yeah....forgot about that

I sipped on a Bloody Mary (or 2) back from
                  Phoenix....no mask the entire time [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                  X