No announcement yet.

Air Travel PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flew yesterday. They made me fold my buff over so it was double layered in Corpus or I could just wear a mask. Houston to New Orleans no one told me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
      I'll be flying on the 18th of this month so I will check it out. If they say the gaiter wont work I'll put the mask on over it, or under it to be a ****.
      Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      I flew yesterday. They made me fold my buff over so it was double layered in Corpus or I could just wear a mask. Houston to New Orleans no one told me anything.
      I like the way y'all think

Comment

Well boys...I routinely fly with kids.....yeah I am that guy. I apologize to everyone who has ever been on a plane with us. We try our best to keep them quiet but it doesn't always work that way.

Going to see if the two and half year old can keep a mask on in a couple weeks. May be driving back. We shall see.

Comment

Flew out of Hobby yesterday. The TSA agent prior to going through security made me take off my gaiter and handed me a disposable mask. She said gators aren’t acceptable anymore. I sucked it up for the 2 hour flight, and hated it. I won’t be flying again until they do away with the mask mandate

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Flew out of Hobby yesterday. The TSA agent prior to going through security made me take off my gaiter and handed me a disposable mask. She said gators aren’t acceptable anymore. I sucked it up for the 2 hour flight, and hated it. I won’t be flying again until they do away with the mask mandate

I wish I had that option.

I’ve got a bad feeling that vaccination papers are next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it through security with nothing on and made it onboard with my buff.

It is weird though today....majority of folks are wearing double masks. I’d say the amount of double masks has doubled since last week.

Weird

Comment

I'm flying in a couple of weeks. I don't wear a mask so this is going to be awful.

Do they have the Gestapo walking around the airport catching people too?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                  I'm flying in a couple of weeks. I don't wear a mask so this is going to be awful.

Do they have the Gestapo walking around the airport catching people too?
                  Just find a bar to sit at. You’ll be ok.

Comment

Everyone is bitching about masks correct??? Masks really??? Cmon man much worse things out there to ***** about than a fng mask...this is ridiculous.

Comment

Well good to know, we’re flying at the end of next month.

Comment

I got griped at last week by TSA for wearing a gaiter, however they said if you double up the gaiter it is acceptable. I doubled it up and moved through no problem, then undoubled it for the rest of the time in airport/flight. Makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I can usually get that guy to shut up. If I told someone elses kid to shut up, I'd get Karen'd off the plane....and it aint the kids fault anyway. Toddlers shouldn't fly.
                          I have to say, I was worried about flying up to Lubbock with that toddler to hook up with you guys on the FART hunt. But Matthew really surprised me with his moderate behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                            Everyone is bitching about masks correct??? Masks really??? Cmon man much worse things out there to ***** about than a fng mask...this is ridiculous.
                            Agreed. It's not the most comfortable, but it's not the end of the world either. I flew up to Calgary this week, in the front of the plane with an empty seat next to me, and it was only a minor inconvenience to wear one during the periods that I wasn't sipping a beverage or eating. Now I'm quarantined in a hotel room for 14 days, which is a much larger (but necessary) inconvenience. I guess I get the last laugh, as I order room service and never put on pants for two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post

Agreed

You should put on 2

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                                Agreed

You should put on 2
                                Flights every week suck. The last 12 months has made it **** near unbearable.

Safe travels.

Comment

Working...
                                X