No announcement yet.

Air Travel PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flew out of Seattle 2 weeks ago and they told me I had to wear a mask while going through tsa. The tsa agent told me I could still wear my gator on the plane. They never said a word to me after that. Coming back, the tsa guy in DFW asked me to put on a mask and I told him I had one in my bin going through the scanner. Not a word was said to me after that. The whole time I was in Texas I didn’t wear a mask. I loved it. Can’t wait to move back to Texas.

Comment

It looks like some will do as they are told without thinking about it. SHEEP.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
        Everyone is bitching about masks correct??? Masks really??? Cmon man much worse things out there to ***** about than a fng mask...this is ridiculous.
        wow just wow

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
          It looks like some will do as they are told without thinking about it. SHEEP.
          TSA and your airline carrier are a bit different than your local grocery store. Especially when you agree to it when you purchase the ticket. If you decide to go against the flock in a couple weeks make sure and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Just went through check in and tsa wouldn’t allow neck gaiters but provided us with complimentary face diapers. No one cared that my nose was hanging out though.

Comment

Everyone is bitching about masks correct??? Masks really??? Cmon man much worse things out there to ***** about than a fng mask...this is ridiculous.
              You know I agree. Its not that difficult. I do wish they were consistent tho at the airport. Like when you are being scanned and luggage carry on checked they got everyone 6' apart and they are serious as a heart attack about the social distance. Then you get on the dang plane is packed and you are shoulder to shoulder with a stranger. LMAO. I dont get it.

Comment

Rumor is you can get around the facemask rule if you allow a TSA conducted **** swab corona test. Not sure if true.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                  Wait until you must scan your vaccine card in order to board. It's coming soon.
                  It's already here.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ny-testing-covid-passport

Comment

You know if folks aint crying about something there life is unfulfilled......this too shall pass! Definitely not half as bad as the Patriot Act that these same folks soaked up without a whimper........in the name of "the HOMELAND" safety!
                    Originally posted by Duane View Post
                    Agreed. It's not the most comfortable, but it's not the end of the world either. I flew up to Calgary this week, in the front of the plane with an empty seat next to me, and it was only a minor inconvenience to wear one during the periods that I wasn't sipping a beverage or eating. Now I'm quarantined in a hotel room for 14 days, which is a much larger (but necessary) inconvenience. I guess I get the last laugh, as I order room service and never put on pants for two weeks.
                    I did it twice to Alaska. First class was staggered seating but the N95 definitely ate into your skin after the first 2 or 3 hours. I have Canada, RSA, Alaska, and potentially Mozambique and Australia with the Dr. Ashby Bowhunting Foundation this year .........I won't be sitting at home whining about the mask challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Definitely not half as bad as the Patriot Act that these same folks soaked up without a whimper........in the name of "the HOMELAND" safety!
                      This times a billion

Comment

I'm stuck in one for 8-9hrs a day every day and these guy's can't handle it for a freakin 2hr flight?

Comment

Sure glad i don't fly.

Comment

Good thing they weren't qualified to make it thru Med school and have to wear one during surgical procedures..............the horror.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                              I wish I had that option.

I’ve got a bad feeling that vaccination papers are next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Vaccine papers make no sense because weekly on the news they announce a new strain of Covid. They aren't going to be able to keep up with their own rules.

Right now I think it's a liability issue between insurance companies, pilot/flight attendant unions, and the airlines. Eventually the government handouts are gonna stop and these companies are gonna have to run off their own profit making abilities. When that happens is when things will return to somewhat normal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think a few of y’all are missing the point

Several of us have been flying over the last year wearing gaiters as a mask

Then we are randomly told they are “no longer adequate”.

Now, you just have to fold it over and it’s acceptable. The lack of consistency is what wears me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X