2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Still good here at hour 44.... must be those good breeding genes .[emoji1787][emoji12][emoji23][emoji51]

Knocks on wood! [emoji51]
    You must have snuck some BK in.

Glad you're doing good Jason.

Comment

I recieved my first dose of Pfizer last week. Sore at area of shot but not bad at all. My wife has already recieved both moderna shots with no issues at all. My 20 yr old daughter has recieved 1 shot with no issues at all.
      Last edited by Marco; 02-26-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger
        Right now, will not get one and I am in the high risk group, 67 but do not plan to get one. Just my opinion!

Do what you want, i will choose what I want to do, not what I am told to do!
        I have to post that I will eat crow on the above statement. Wife and I got a notice from Scott & White that we could sign up for the shots and when I told my wife NO, she exploded and after thinking about it, I signed up for the shot. She was very upset and for me to think about her safety by getting one. I said the shots are not 100% effective and her MAD got worse. Like they say, Happy wife, Happy life so i caved. Yes I know I probably lost my man card! My entire family, in-laws and all are getting it so I would be the outcast and that did not bother me but I have not seen my wife this upset and mad in a long, long time! Decided caving was a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          I have to post that I will eat crow on the above statement. Wife and I got a notice from Scott & White that we could sign up for the shots and when I told my wife NO, she exploded and after thinking about it, I signed up for the shot. She was very upset and for me to think about her safety by getting one. I said the shots are not 100% effective and her MAD got worse. Like they say, Happy wife, Happy life so i caved. Yes I know I probably lost my man card! My entire family, in-laws and all are getting it so I would be the outcast and that did not bother me but I have not seen my wife this upset and mad in a long, long time! Decided caving was a better choice.
          You CHOSE to do what you were told....as has every married man on this site, at one time or another.

Comment

Did I read or understand that now 4 months after the 2nd shot a person needs another (3rd)? I was reading on CDC and they have all the reported side effects- number of person that have received- number of folks that have died after receiving- and then it listed shot 4-6 months after 2nd shot recommended. Is this vaccine something you go get 2 to 3 times a year? Were any of you guys told this?

Comment

It's a developing story Glen...there are no human long term studies on mRNA vacs.

Comment

Yesterday I received my second Pfizer shot, no problems.

Comment

Talked to one friend yesterday who recently received his second shot.....sick as a dog for about 48 hours. He said it was gone as quick as it came on. Talked to another friend today that got his second shot yesterday and is feeling really bad right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd Covid Vaccination

50 plus hours in and all went well (with no help from GE's favorite Burger King ) ... I think I can officially call off teh watch dogs. Wife gets her second one on Sat am at out GP. Hopefully she experiences the same as I did.

I told her with her bad breedin'/genes(joke) she's probably in for a rodeo. I got the look....[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Don't think so at all! Making your family feel safe is part of having the man card. Worst case scenario is that you've lost nothing. A couple of needles to please the wife is a wise decision. Also, I get the feeling that some of the mandates will be lifted for those that have had the vaccine. And to stay on topic, I got the second dose because it will prevent me from having to quarantine at the job and I had very mild reaction. I was freezing for about two hours the next day but was fine after lunch.
                      Last edited by Bear Charge; 02-26-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        50 plus hours in and all went well (with no help from GE's favorite Burger King ) ... I think I can officially call off teh watch dogs. Wife gets her second one on Sat am at out GP. Hopefully she experiences the same as I did.

I told her with her bad breedin'/genes(joke) she's probably in for a rodeo. I got the look....[emoji23][emoji23]
                        I hope she has the same results.....no fun feeling like crap for a couple days.

Comment

I took my second shot yesterday. Felt a little run down today but wasn’t anything that kept me from work or anything else I needed to do today. Actually gives my a chance to lay under a blanket and watch tv and not feel guilty about it.

Comment

Got my second Maderna yesterday. Body aches and chills all day today but feeling better now.

Comment

Don’t y’all find it odd that some of y’all feel bad after getting this “vaccine”? Have you ever had a vaccine that made you feel bad? I never have.
                              3rd shot is now on the horizon and I’d be willing to bet $100 it becomes a yearly deal.
                              Any takers?

Comment

Are these shots proven to work? Or is everyone just getting them because the government says it’s the right thing to do? Serious question.

Does anyone think the government is collecting vaccination numbers and seeing how many will
                                Follow their orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X