No announcement yet.

2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad 81 and mom 76 took round 2 of the Pfizer vaccination last Saturday with zero ill effects.

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
      Thank you Sir. I think I am only a few years older than you (52). I know the 2nd vaccine has had different effects on different people, but I appreciate the feedback.

I’ll be 52 in May so we are close... Still going good so far 24 hours later. I was concerned as well and had planned on being down a day. But luckily nothing so far. Hopefully that’s the same results for all you folks moving forward....

Comment

My wife and I, I am 58 and she is 55, had our second Pfizer vaccination 2 weeks ago tomorrow.
        With all the things we heard about post vaccine symptoms we we waiting around Friday night and the whole weekend waiting for the shoe to drop. Never happened and it was a non-event for us. Her parents, in their 80's had the same experience as us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Sir. Do you mind sharing your age if not too personal?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Took the 2nd Pfizer yesterday. Just a bit of a sore shoulder and feeling a little sluggish today. The first shot, didn't notice anything at all.

Comment

65 and waiting on the first dose. Couple of “co morbidities “. March 5 is the day. So will this be like the flu vaccine? Meaning you get one every year?
              Last edited by Hogmauler; 02-25-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I get my 2nd shot (moderna) next week. on the first shot the only side effect I had was what they call covid arm. 8 days after the shot I got what looked like a small rash at the shot location that lasted about 24 hours.

Comment

Wife has worked in Covid unit at least 2-3 times a month since this started. She’s never let her guard down. We’ve done what we could and have been fine so far.

Comment

Still doing well here myself as is my aunt.

Comment

Got my 2nd Pfizer this morning. Went back to work and felt fine.

Comment

My biggest concern was the allergy I have to tree nuts. Wife told me they have epi pens there and I will stay at the hospital for 30 minute observation. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t leery of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                          65 and waiting on the first dose. Couple of “co morbidities “. March 5 is the day. So will this be like the flu vaccine? Meaning you get one every year?
                          No sir.

Comment

I'm 66 and no problems with the first dose except a sore shoulder for a day or so. Got my second about 3 weeks ago and no problems the first 24 hours. The second day I felt like one too many beers for about 8 hours. Not sick but well you beer drinkers know!
                            Last edited by doghouse; 02-25-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              I'm 66 and no problems with the first dose except a sore shoulder for a day or so. Got my second about 3 weeks ago and no problems the first 24 hours. The second day I felt like one too many beers for about 8 hours. Not sick but well you beer drinkers know!

Daaaang....was that day 2 like the day after you got it or day two like a full day after the first full day....

I got mine at 1:30 yesterday and was ok then and all day today....so far. Hoping to be out of the period of concern

Comment

#1 is in the books with a little dizziness and that was short lived. #2 in 3 weeks.

Side effects or no, we're contributing to getting rid of this madness.
                                Thanks guys and gals!

Comment

Working...
                                X