Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Covid Vaccination

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
    Please keep us posted on how you feel going forward.

So far so good. Nothing except the typical soreness last night at the shot entrance like a flu shot and only if I press on it. My 70 year old aunt that rode with me had the same reaction so far. Talked to her this morning . Hopefully today is more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      So far so good. Nothing except the typical soreness last night at the shot entrance like a flu shot and only if I press on it. My 70 year old aunt that rode with me had the same reaction so far. Talked to her this morning . Hopefully today is more of the same.
      I hope you have no issues today. Which one did you get? I’m going for my second Pfizer this weekend, not looking forward to it. The first one gave me a headache that no amount of over the counter meds could touch for two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
        I hope you have no issues today. Which one did you get? I’m going for my second Pfizer this weekend, not looking forward to it. The first one gave me a headache that no amount of over the counter meds could touch for two days.

Moderna for myself and Aunt... not by choice of course. You get what you get..

Wife did Pfizer through our doctor with no issue on #1. She gets #2 on Saturday. I have two buddies that took Pfizer. One had slight aches for about an hour right before he went to bed and woke up fine....the other had no issues.......and thank you!
        Last edited by Smart; 02-25-2021, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I got the second shot Pfizer on Tuesday afternoon. First shot was Pfizer as well. Both me and the wife got them the same time, nothing more than a stiff shoulder for about a day. Today no soreness or stiffness

Comment

Wife & I have received both shots with no issues. Pfizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leverhunter
              Haven't heard of many people dying or with long-term issues from the vaccine.
              Long term issues? That would be hard to do with a vaccine a couple months old.

I agree with Smart. This thread is for the vaccine itself.

Comment

I just took my second does of Moderna about an hour ago. I'll report back tomorrow...

Comment

We get our second vaccine next week, no issues with first. I had pfizer and wife had moderna. She felt a liitle tired the second day. Wondering what second shot will be like.

Comment

Received my second dose of Moderna on Tuesday. Less injection site soreness than the first dose. Felt a little blah after the first one. No blah feeling after the second. Heck, I went to the ranch yesterday and helped TTT 35 does to be shipped out. I got it because of being in an extremely high risk group. My 91 year old mom has received her first dose and is waiting to take the second. No side effects whatsoever for her.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
                      Received my second dose of Moderna on Tuesday. Less injection site soreness than the first dose. Felt a little blah after the first one. No blah feeling after the second. Heck, I went to the ranch yesterday and helped TTT 35 does to be shipped out. I got it because of being in an extremely high risk group. My 91 year old mom has received her first dose and is waiting to take the second. No side effects whatsoever for her.

Good to hear Kelly. I took it for the same reason as did my wife. So far so good on #2 at 23 hours in.

Comment

Good to hear Kelly. I took it for the same reason as did my wife. So far so good on #2 at 23 hours in.
                        Yep, with our histories it just makes sense.

>E

Comment

Thank you Sir. I think I am only a few years older than you (52). I know the 2nd vaccine has had different effects on different people, but I appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                          I just took my second does of Moderna about an hour ago. I'll report back tomorrow...
                          Thank you Sir. Do you mind sharing your age if not too personal?
                          Last edited by A&M 90; 02-25-2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post

Good to read. Thank you for posting.

Comment

I was pretty much against masks and the vaccine.....until I got Covid-19. I definitely don't want that crap again.

My anti Covid-19, anti mask, anti vaccine bravado went away real quick.

I still have no sense of taste or smell. I can't walk 100 yards without stopping to catch my breath. My wife's CT scan showed scaring on her lungs, but thank God the spots are benign.

We mask up now everywhere we go. We will not be able to get the vaccine until May because we both took the BAM IV infusion treatment (which is also not FDA approved but approved for emergency use). We are thankful it was available and offered to us. We started feeling better the next day after the BAM infusion. You are required to wait three months to get the vaccine if you have had the BAM IV infusion.

I am 67. My wife turned 67 today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad y’all are feeling better now, Mike. The virus is no joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X