Clear All

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
    An hour plugged in and she fired right up [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Da*n that was lucky!

Comment

looked for block heater for an hour and no luck
      is there by chance not one included on my 2019 duramax ?
      been trying google but can’t get anything to load but good ole tbh

Comment

Originally posted by bughunter View Post
        looked for block heater for an hour and no luck
        is there by chance not one included on my 2019 duramax ?
        been trying google but can’t get anything to load but good ole tbh

Look on the right side of the right battery?

Comment

no luck
          if it’s equipped with one it’s hidden better than a trophy buck in beaukiss

Comment

Alot of the trucks down south dont have the plugs. We have a 18 ram and u have to buy the cord and plug it into the block. It fired up this morning with no issues. We will see what it does tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by bughunter View Post
              no luck
              if it’s equipped with one it’s hidden better than a trophy buck in beaukiss

Your the first person I've ever heard mention Beaukiss. My dad was raised there. My wife and I were married in the church there on a Christmas night in 1995. I went to that church when I was young and stayed with my grandmother in the summers. My dad, his brothers, and my grandparents along with several generations of ancestors are buried in the cemetery behind that church. I sure miss that place.
              But your right. I hunted there some several years ago and might have seen a doe or 2 but no bucks. Lots of hogs. But few deer, much less a buck.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I put it in my 17 Ford and it started but very rough. If my power will come back on I’ll try to find the block heater plug in. Thanks everyone for the info...

Comment

Had to gelled trucks today. 06 duramax and 18 power stoke. Changed the filters on both trucks. The added howes anti gel. And got both running. Both trucks in over night Low of 4. It can happen and it sucks.

Comment

after replacing filter did ya need to thaw lines out ?

Comment

We didnt get a chance to add any anti gel, just started it and just gomna let it run all night in the driveway. Dont need any issues right now

Comment

My 17 F250 gelled up on me at work. Was sitting for 24+ hours with out being plugged in (doesn’t have one) and wouldn’t start. Let it warm up a little and put a heater under it for 30 minutes and she cranked with no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                          My 17 F250 gelled up on me at work. Was sitting for 24+ hours with out being plugged in (doesn’t have one) and wouldn’t start. Let it warm up a little and put a heater under it for 30 minutes and she cranked with no issue.

Shoot that’s good look. Mines been gelled up since yesterday morning and it doesn’t look like it’s going to “thaw” out any time soon.

Comment

Mines been starting fine but I haven't been going anywhere so I've been starting it about twice a day and let it idle about 45 min to thaw it out. I did it this morning and when I went out to shut it off, the inside smelled really strong like exhaust fumes and there's an orange area of antifreeze under it. About a 10 in circle in the snow so it doesn't look like a lot. Don't see anything leaking now and can't tell where it came from and the reservoir isn't low. Not sure we whats up.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I planned for everything but forgot about my truck. I’ve called everywhere around me and can’t find anti-gel. Nor do I have a plug on my 2016.

Comment

Mine has been parked since Friday and its going to stay there until at least Saturday. I've got the battery tender on it. Just going to drive the gasers this week. It's not worth a fuel system jacking with it. Not to mention the 15w40 oil in the engine being like molasses at this temp.

Comment

Working...
                                X