Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Has anyone had the flu over last few months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    No ****. It's ridicules. Wait until some really strong virus comes along, our bodies will be so soft and immune systems so weak that it will wipe us out completely. Maybe that was China's plan all along. See how we react and then adjust. I dropped some food on the floor earlier and picked it up and ate it. My immune system gets plenty of practice.
    it wont even have to be some "really strong virus" it will just be the flu. this will be a very big issue and guess what it will result in drum roll - you will have to wear a mask , social distance, quarantine etc just to avoid the flu.

we have and are creating a much bigger problem with the solution.

Comment

We all know someone who’s had the flu. You know all those folks who got sick, felt like sh**, but tested negative for COVID? Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        It's not speculation, it's common sense. And they ARE working, and working incredibly well. Flu has been knocked down to nearly nothing this year. It's not speculation to say that the precautions taken have greatly reduced the spread of Covid as well. If all of the masks/distancing/etc. didn't work, flu would be at regular numbers. And no, doctors are not involved in a giant conspiracy to lie and count the flu as covid.

I’m talking about corona Not flu and how do you prove that the spread of corona has been reduced? The numbers don’t support that
        I didn’t say anything about a conspiracy you did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Exactly LOL, I mean it was a redneck diagnosis. Praying to the porcelain god for 24 hours usually tells me I got the flu!

If vomiting and diarrhea were your symptoms, you didn’t have “the flu.”

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            I’m talking about corona Not flu and how do you prove that the spread of corona has been reduced? The numbers don’t support that
            I didn’t say anything about a conspiracy you did

China Australia New Zealand Thailand, etc. They actually follow the mandates and are virtually virus free. Again, to or not to follow the mandates and personal freedoms are a totally different issue but they work if followed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
              China Australia New Zealand Thailand, etc. They actually follow the mandates and are virtually virus free. Again, to or not to follow the mandates and personal freedoms are a totally different issue but they work if followed.

They are also in the 2nd summer of this BS. It’s got nothing to do with “mandates”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                They are also in the 2nd summer of this BS. It’s got nothing to do with “mandates”.

Then why is Brazil and South Africa on fire with this chit right now?

Comment

Then why is Brazil and South Africa on fire with this chit right now?

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Ok

So do you now wear two masks? Serious question

Comment

I guess instead of flu vaccines every year we should all just wear a mask. It apparently is doing 2X better job than the yearly vaccines. Who knew?

That is going to **** off some big pharma something fierce.

Comment

This thread is lmao.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                          This thread is lmao.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                          I agree....Ive laughed more than once!

Comment

Man it anit koolaide. I voted for Trump. I love God, guns and killin stuff. I love personal freedoms and I hate big government. #MERICA! Its just sad that this whole thing has been so politicized. Its a real virus. It kills folks. Lots of them. Everyone here is free to chose how they respond. I really don't care how folks respond individually. I don't care if folks are skeptical or not. But anyone that says we don't know if these things work is like saying antler restrictions don't work. The data 100% says they do. But folks don't like the govt telling them what to do. Especially if it involves instant gratification. So bareface at the crawfish covid superspreader party at your cousins this weekend. Or don't and maybe add a few years to your grandma's life.
                            Agreed! I'm in healthcare and a Trump supporter. It's unfortunate how politicized the virus is because I have seen dozens of friends/family make choices based on politics and not common sense science. We could teach everyone here about droplet precautions, but it would fall on deaf ears. Your explanation above was great, and you got bashed. COVID is very real and we can only hope to get herd immunity this year.

Comment

How would anyone know that China is virus free, because they say so? Anyone that believes that is beyond gullible..

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                How long will it take to completely get rid of everybody’s immune system with all the cleanliness going on?

That's not how immunity works. Your immune system is based on many factors; the biggest ones being GI health, hydration, and enough sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X