Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Had my second vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.T.K.56 View Post
    Dumb question are folks that are experiencing flu like symptoms chills fever from the second shot contagious?

No because those are symptoms of an immune response. The vaccines do not contain a live virus thus you can not catch covid from them.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.K.56 View Post
      Dumb question are folks that are experiencing flu like symptoms chills fever from the second shot contagious?
      No

Comment

I’m scheduled to get my second Shot next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
          I’m scheduled to get my second Shot next Friday.
          Wish we could even get the 1st round going in Kerr county. No telling when the vaccine will come our way.

Comment

Had my second one early this week
            Body aches fever off and on 101
            Lasted about 24hrs
            Felt like garbage
            Now all better but do have small rash on arm that has most gone away

Comment

Got my 1st shot of Phizer yesterday. No real problems, but got drowsy as heck. Napped out while the wifey drove me home. Don't even have a sore arm today.

Comment

Got my second shot of Moderna on Wednesday mid afternoon. Felt fine all day Thursday with just a sore arm. Friday morning about 4am woke up with flu like symptoms. Low grade fever and the chills. Was over it by noon today. Lasted about 8 hours. Good luck to all that choose to get the vaccine!

Comment

Wondering if those drive through places have an area to wait a bit before driving home?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    Wondering if those drive through places have an area to wait a bit before driving home?
                    My Dad got the first dose of Moderna on Monday. Said they had him pull off into the parking lot and wait for 15-20mins. Then if he felt fine could drive home.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Both my wife and I got severe pain at the lower back of the neck between the upper part between the shoulder blades a couple of weeks after the 1st Moderna shot. It lasted a day. We get the 2nd shot on Feb 8.

I had an erection for more than 4 hours. Haven’t had the shot yet...I’m just built that way![emoji6]#tripod[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Got my second shot of Moderna on Wednesday mid afternoon. Felt fine all day Thursday with just a sore arm. Friday morning about 4am woke up with flu like symptoms. Low grade fever and the chills. Was over it by noon today. Lasted about 8 hours. Good luck to all that choose to get the vaccine!

Got the 5am wake up with the same symptoms this morning. Chills, body aches and low grade fever. Moderna 2nd dose at 8am yesterday morning. This is gonna be a fun day!!!

Did anyone get the license plate off that truck that hit me?!?!?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          The million dollar question is not "How long the vaccine lasts", but how it effects human epidemiology. I hope for everyone's sake that is taking the vaccine, nothing bad comes of it 3, 6 12 months down the road. There are plenty of test subjects getting it, that's for sure.
                          This is how I feel.
                          People with underlying conditions died of COVID, but people who die from the COVID vaccine die from their underlying conditions.

There has been way too much incentive to push this virus and not allow opposition. The same with the vaccine. I hope these trials don’t have severe long term effects on the people.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            Glad to hear no major side effects like some others have experienced.
                            Yet!!!!

Comment

Hate to hear about these reported side effects.

It is interesting since it is a simple mRNA that then allows your body to build a protein. I would not have thought it would have resulted in any adverse reactions.

it will not stop me from getting the shot.
                              Last edited by wellingtontx; 01-30-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NickR View Post
                                This is how I feel.
                                People with underlying conditions died of COVID, but people who die from the COVID vaccine die from their underlying conditions.

There has been way too much incentive to push this virus and not allow opposition. The same with the vaccine. I hope these trials don’t have severe long term effects on the people.
                                And I hope the covid doesn't have any long term side effects on people either.

Comment

Working...
                                X