Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Had my second vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 year old mom(3 days ago) and 81 year old dad(5 days ago) got second shot, neither have had any symptoms other that slightly sore at injection site on shoulder

Comment

Wife goes today for 2nd
      Me tomorrow
      Wife gets 2 days paid leave, Incase she has mild symptoms, hopefully we don’t

Comment

My Aunt just had her second and she is 92 years old " Not sure what the fuss is all about" Her comment. She says she had no symptoms.

Comment

Three of my co-workers had the second Moderna shot yestersay. All called in sick with flu like symptoms, headache, chills, and body aches. I get my second next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            Three of my co-workers had the second Moderna shot yestersay. All called in sick with flu like symptoms, headache, chills, and body aches. I get my second next Tuesday.
            Great
            I guess a couple of days is better than the alternative

Comment

Collin County sucks at this. Me and the wife are on 5 waiting lists and have no idea when we will get done. Thanks for all the feed back.

Comment

I got lucky, and only had soreness in my shoulder after each dose. I know a lot of people that I work with were down for about 24 hrs after the second dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Collin County sucks at this. Me and the wife are on 5 waiting lists and have no idea when we will get done. Thanks for all the feed back.
                  My parents have registered with several places all around Austin / Central Texas including counties, cities, and others but haven't had any luck. If anyone has any leads, please let me know.

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Grown;15440829]Agreed. Especially since your gonna test positive for Covid after getting the shot since it simulates the virus it's self. That's why they won't test you for covid if you've recently gotten the shot. And besides, it takes up to 90 days to build the antibodies needed to fight the virus. So, some peeps can still get covid after receiving the vaccine because their bodies haven't fully built the antibodies to fight it.

My wife(RN) took the 1st dose(pfizer) on 12-19-2020. That weekend her and daughter started having symptoms. Docs office tested them on 12-22-2020 knowing she had taken the vaccine and both were Covid+.
                    She was curious about taking the 2nd dose and called her employee health nurse where she works and got the first dose. They told her that since she had the first dose and was Covid+ in the same week, she would have to wait 90 days to take the second dose.

Comment

Folks are always looking for any excuse to go hunting/fishing

Comment

Got second dose yesterday morning. Twenty hours later fever chills and sore arm. It’s getting better now. I should be good tomorrow.

Comment

Me and all my coworkers had the second shot Monday and Tuesday (moderna). No issues. Tested negative for covid yesterday surgery tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X