No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The heat and filling feeders kicked my ***** this weekend, but I came in to the gym anyway. I'm glad I did. Chest and bicep 5X5 supersets.

Incline chest press on smith machine/preacher curl
    Flat bench DB chest press/BB curl
    Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl
    Pec deck fly/incline DB curl

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Been slowly getting back into the swing of things here lately. Mostly walk/jog for 30-45 minutes at a time. Feels really good to get out and sweat but crap it's hot!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Saturday was rest

Sunday was legs and solid cardio

Today will be a pull day and going to try and up tick the cardio/rowing some
        Killed it today at lunch!
        Push day tomorrow. Hoping I actually wake up early and can squeeze in a jog also.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          My problem has always been getting my butt to the gym. I get frustrated with the people and time it takes to wait on equipment. Eventually I always lose the motivation to go. So I finally bit the bullet and started a home gym. Started with a power rack, bar, bench and 300lbs of weights. Going to add on as I go. It's only been a week, but so far this is the best purchase I have ever made.

I agree 100%. Plus I have a 15 year old son who lifts more than I do. Best investment I’ve made. But it can get down right steamy in the garage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Destroyed "push" day this AM

Misc day tomorrow aka cardio and core

Comment

Kicked my own butt this morning, but it felt good. 5X5 supersets, but pushed out an extra rep or two each time so it turned into 6 or 8 reps each set. I need to increase my working weight next time. Back and legs.

Sled leg press/calf raises/Bent over BB row supinated grip
              Front squat/seated wide grip cable row
              Back squat/weighted pullup
              Leg extension/DB pullover

Comment

Another good gym day courtesy of sleeping pretty well. Chest and triceps were on the menu, but I threw some bicep work in at the end.

Incline DB chest press every setting to flat 3x5/Cable pushdowns pronated and supinated 3X10
                Incline DB fly every setting to flat 3x5/Single arm cable pulldown 3x10
                Bench press 3X8/Arm blaster curls 3X8/overhead cable extension 3X10
                Push ups 3x20/overhead cable curls 3X10

Legs and shoulders tomorrow

Comment

I missed yesterday. No excuse just pure laziness and didn't want to go. David Goggins would be disappointed..

Just knocked out a light core and cardio day over lunch. Legs tomorrow.

Have a new sleeping med to try out and just got a new APAP mask so praying one of the 2 make a difference.

Comment

Was out of town over the weekend.

Knocked out a push day today with a slight uptick on the cardio side. (Felt like I came pretty close to puking after stairs)

Legs manana

Comment

I missed Thursday due to poor sleep and Friday I had a colonoscopy so I stayed hungover from the anesthesia all day. I did make it today for chest and biceps. Taking a break from the 5X5 this week. Rep range for chest was 16/14/12/10 and 4X10 for biceps.

Incline chest press on smith machine/BB curl
                      Flat bench press/preacher curl
                      Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl bar
                      Push ups 4X20/overhead cable curls

Now I need some breakfast tacos!

Comment

Headed in for legs during lunch

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Headed in for legs during lunch
                          Legs are friend.

Had to knock everything out in 40 mins and had a good bar burner. Pull day tomorrow then Thursday is a Misc day.

Comment

Knocked out a pull day yesterday

Cardio and core here in about 10mins

Comment

Made it for back only yesterday since I had to be at work early. Skipped this morning.

Comment

I'm running low on vitamin M (motivation) today, but my wife drug me into the gym this morning. I was all over the place with rep ranges, but managed to get some giant sets in since I missed yesterday. We might hit the gym tomorrow. We shall see.

Incline chest press on smith machine 5X5/preacher curl 5x8/tricep pushdowns pronated and supinated 5X10
                                DB bench press 5X10/BB curl 5X8/single arm cable pushdown 5X10
                                Pec deck fly 5X10/overhead cable curl 5X10/overhead rope extension 3X10

Comment

Working...
                                X