2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Hope you are still grinding and kicking arse Matt!
    I am. I am a few pounds shy of being 50 lbs down. I destroyed my legs a lot harder than I thought 2 days ago so imma take a few off lol. Oops. Weight loss had slowed. Then starting dropping hard over the last week. I’m getting there. May stop Keto though. Having blood sugar issues.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I am. I am a few pounds shy of being 50 lbs down. I destroyed my legs a lot harder than I thought 2 days ago so imma take a few off lol. Oops. Weight loss had slowed. Then starting dropping hard over the last week. I’m getting there. May stop Keto though. Having blood sugar issues.
      Hope it all works out sir and congrats on hitting 50lbs down in the near future!

Comment

I decided to stick with the 5X5 program for a few more weeks. I'll do a 4 day split and Wednesday will be cardio, abs and pool day. Every once in awhile I'll go into the box and do the crossfit thing with my wife and some others.

I thought my shoulder felt better today after tweaking it over a week ago, but I found out it wasn't as good as I thought. I lowered the weight and did it anyway. I'm kinda stubborn like that.

Incline bench on smith machine/preacher curl
        DB bench press/BB curl
        Seated wide grip bilateral chest press/arm blaster curl
        Pec deck fly/overhead cable curl

Comment

knocked out cardio and core this am.

Legs tomorrow.

Had a set back over the weekend (to much ****ty food and beer).... Back at it though. Trying to do a 6-8 hr eating window during the week and going to try busting out the crock pot some more because it sure does suck working out in the morning, working all day then getting home to cook.

Comment

Legs finished…. I’m finished….

Comment

A good gym day to start the day. 5X5-8 on back and 5X10 on triceps. Here's to hoping the aleve and celebrex kick in pretty soon.

BB row pronated grip/weighted dip
              BB row supinated grip/single arm cable extension
              Weighted pullup/overhead DB extension
              Weighted pullup neutral grip/tricep pushdown pronated and supinated

Probably going in the box tomorrow with my wife and the others for a little crossfit. She gave me a preview of what's in store....squat this, squat that, run until you puke. Should be a good time.

Comment

Slowly getting into it. But good workiit yesterday.

2000m rowing
                2000m skiErg
                3x10 squats
                55 minute cardio on elliptical

Comment

Legs finished…. I’m finished….
                  I’m still down due to leg day lmao. Hoping tomorrow on my first day off I can hammer down again.

Comment

Fasting 2 mile cardio this morning

Gym this afternoon will be:
                    4x25 push-ups
                    4x12 pull ups
                    4x10 dumbbell shoulder press
                    4x10 reverse grip curls
                    4x10 barbell tricep extensions
                    4x10 lunges
                    4x25 decline sit ups

Comment

Made some overnight oaks for the first time and believe I am sitting around a 475-500 cals and 30-35 grams of protein with it. Stuff is pretty dang good.

Comment

I made gym this morning, but didn't do the CrossFit thing with my wife and everyone. My boxer broke his front right leg Monday evening and we were up with him at 0200 this morning trying to give him his pain meds. Needless to day, my wife is working from home today and didn't hit the gym this morning.

Legs and shoulders today. Still 5X5 generally, but I cranked out some extra reps when I could.

Military press/leg extension
                        Sled leg press/seated DB lateral raise
                        Back squat/BB front raise
                        Front squat/bilateral shoulder press
                        Split squat/rear delt cable pull

Comment

Pull day done.... Wanted to do a mile jog with sprint intervals mixed in with sprints after but I was physically fried. Also was 15 mins late to the gym which doesn't help.

Comment

My freaking shoulder didn't want to cooperate at the weight I was using this morning so I backed off a little and cranked them out anyway. Chest and biceps.

Incline bench press on smith machine/preacher curl
                            Bench press/BB curl
                            Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl
                            pec deck fly/overhead cable curls

Comment

Made some overnight oaks for the first time and believe I am sitting around a 475-500 cals and 30-35 grams of protein with it. Stuff is pretty dang good.
                              Did you add the acorns for extra protein/carbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Did you add the acorns for extra protein/carbs?

It was rough on the back in with the acorns

Knocked out push day with a solid bit of cardio. Today was the first day in at least 1-2 years where I was really in the zone and felt like I was pushing myself hard enough and out working everyone else there at the gym. Love the feeling and hope it continues.

Comment

Working...
                                X