This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    “Smart” was MIA during he 2020 **** show of a season for the sips, but pounding his chest all over this thread now that they won the big Alamo Bowl. Hilarious.

Big boy football starts soon. #NY6
    The Cotton Bowl is #NY6.

Thanks alot crappy SEC team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The Cotton Bowl is #NY6.

Thanks alot crappy SEC team.

Yes. Alamo isn’t. FL definitely looked like crap.

Comment

As an Aggie fan I was hoping they would both lose, but I can't stand any team from Florida and was glad to see OU beat them.

Comment

Savage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can talk all you want about the number of players that opted out at Florida, BUT none of them threw those interceptions, the Heisman Finalist did. Their defense has been suspect all year and OU exposed it in a HUGE way. Either the starters for Florida that left were so good (not really) but the backups left a lot to be desired. Florida never ran the ball well all year and Trask had a horrible game, but OU had a lot to do with that to. No excuses from me, Florida sucked tonight and the SEC took a shot to the mouth from the Big 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Wasn’t there talk on TBH about them running the table this bowl season?
              Yep, I will be handing out a new avatar shortly

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                **** my comment was like when you pull up to your favorite fishing hole, run straight to the water with you favorite rod and sling it out there. Fish on boys! Didnt even have to unload the truck yet!

Not even close... f’ Florida and ok! I didn’t watch the game bc it was not worth my time. Mullen is a ****** and from what I’ve read it sounds like ou will be running the big12 again next year![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Not even close... f’ Florida and ok! I didn’t watch the game bc it was not worth my time. Mullen is a ****** and from what I’ve read it sounds like ou will be running the big12 again next year![emoji1787]
                  They will be heavy favorites.

TX/OU has been won by the underdog many times.

Comment

Congrats to OU. Rattler gonna be a problem for the Big 12 next year. Any games today? I'm a little out of the loop trying to follow while on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Congrats to OU. Rattler gonna be a problem for the Big 12 next year. Any games today? I'm a little out of the loop trying to follow while on vacation.

That’s why it was so important for Texas to get the Big 12 this year as Rattler / OU will only be getting better in the years to come. Big time missed opportunity and why Herman must go.

Miss State vs Tulsa at 11
                      Ball State vs San Jose St at 1
                      Army vs West Virginia at 3

Comment

Didn’t see the game but looks like sooner domination. Read mullens comments about the 2020 team not being there last night, typical low rent fashion for him.

Comment

Geaux Army!

Comment

I was pulling for Trask last night to get one last shot at some sort of redemption for not starting in high school. I followed the 2016 Manvel team closely.

Comment

So I guess the halftime opt out is the new trend? Sure has been a lot of it.

Comment

OU with 435 yards rushing, good grief. Weren't most of the opt outs on offense for UF?

Comment

Working...
                                X