Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** my comment was like when you pull up to your favorite fishing hole, run straight to the water with you favorite rod and sling it out there. Fish on boys! Didnt even have to unload the truck yet!

Comment

You dance with who you brung. Chomp chomp!!!

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Nm

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          I would hope ut could beat Colorado with their 2nd string.

Take that L SEC honk!

Last edited by Smart; 12-31-2020, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            I guess the SEC wont run the table in bowl games. They didn't even make it through 1 game lol

Send it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horn fans all excited over an OU win, really nice.

Comment

Sè the Ags have rubbed off on the rest of the SEC....with all the excuses for a loss. Florida got beat like a rented mule.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                  Sports Illustrated had a list of 16 Florida players that didn’t show. That might have made a little difference lol
                  Holy hell. OU got to play the B team. Maybe C team. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by brock middlebrook View Post
                    horn fans all excited over an ou win, really nice.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    lmao

Comment

“Smart” was MIA during he 2020 **** show of a season for the sips, but pounding his chest all over this thread now that they won the big Alamo Bowl. Hilarious.

Big boy football starts soon. #NY6

Comment

Down year for SEC.

Comment

In other news, finally closed on our little ranch. Just getting feeders up but the fishing has been incredible and the timber is loaded with wood ducks.

Happy New Year, y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            Such a chicken **** thing to do as well (sitting out to prepare for draft). Makes me question the love these kids have for the game. It’s not like this was the godaddy.com bowl. The cotton bowl is something kids should want to play in. Perhaps less/more meaningful bowl games would give kids a stronger incentive to play? Or NFL teams punishing players that opt to sit out. I dunno. Everything is just so ****ing commercial these days. All about the dollar

You know what’s all about the dollar? Every bowl game but the playoffs(and even those are about the money too as seen by ND getting chosen)And all those dollars go to everyone but the players. There’s been countless NFL caliber players over the years that have been injured in meaningless bowl games and it cost them millions. If these kids aren’t at least considering opting out of a bowl game then I’d have to question the head on their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              Horn fans all excited over an OU win, really nice.

I really doubt horn fans excited over an OU win. I think they are laughing at all the sec fans coming to Florida’s defense.

Comment

I never want to se 0u win, but the reaction is as hilarious as the final score.

Comment

Working...
                                X