X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Horn fan?

Not at all. Just an very Sooner thing to do. Riley hasn’t beat a SEC team when it mattered. But fans pile on in a meaningless game.

Glad Sooners won actually. Mullen is a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess the SEC wont run the table in bowl games. They didn't even make it through 1 game lol

Comment

Sports Illustrated had a list of 16 Florida players that didn’t show. That might have made a little difference lol

Comment

Shat showing by Florida. Opt outs continue. Congrats OU on the Cotton Bowl win.

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            I guess the SEC wont run the table in bowl games. They didn't even make it through 1 game lol

Wasn’t there talk on TBH about them running the table this bowl season?

Comment

Love the sour grapes!😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                Man the SEC looks like crap

Saving the conference homer...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  Man the SEC looks like crap
                  Is UF the only SEC team playing? I think there are a few more SEC games to be played.

I just wonder how many teams playing bowl games could still win with 6 starters opting out, 16 players total?

Another reason for the CFB playoffs to be expanded to say, the top 10 teams. Wont be any "opting out" then!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Is UF the only SEC team playing? I think there are a few more SEC games to be played.

I just wonder how many teams playing bowl games could still win with 6 starters opting out, 16 players total?

Another reason for the CFB playoffs to be expanded to say, the top 10 teams. Wont be any "opting out" then!
                    OU had 6 starters out. Still blew them out.

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Texas had 5-6 starters opt out and a few players out with the Corona/injured .

Comment

SEC fan mad. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Texas had 5-6 starters opt out and a few players out with the Corona/injured .
                          I would hope ut could beat Colorado with their 2nd string.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            OU had 6 starters out. Still blew them out.
                            Don't crow to loud, LSU beat them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              SEC fan mad. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Since you brought up conferences, how many big12 teams are playing in the “bowls that count”?

Comment

Don't crow to loud, LSU beat them too.
                                I haven’t crowed much. Just laughing at the Sec whining.

Comment

Working...
                                X