X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EP_Tex
    @EP_Tex
    True story:

Texas Fans: looks like we might get a few Bama assistant coaches.

aggy: Saban is purposely sending his assistants to Texas. Saban is afraid of aggy recruiting and needs Texas to weaken aggy recruiting to help Bama. He’s playing chess.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Sounds like someone trying to buy fields some time to heal.... the big 10 is the pelosi of CFB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Will also give Bama time to get Waddle back!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Will also give Bama time to get Waddle back!

What’s a bigger difference maker waddle to his team or fields to his?

Comment

OMG a coaches daughter has a opinion.... lol

Freaking millennials.....

I heard it was the D line that was exposed

Comment

College football bending the rules and schedule for Buckeye.... shocking

Comment

Fields probably, but not by a lot. if Waddle plays and is at full strength, that will give their secondary headaches play after play. Would you as a secondary coach want to face both Bama receivers at full strength?

To me Fields and Jones are about as good as it gets for QB's, Fields a better runner, but Jones has been on fire all season passing.

Defense will win this no matter what. I give Bama the edge on this.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                College football bending the rules and schedule for Buckeye.... shocking
                Don’t hate us cuz you ain’t us.....

Membership has its privileges

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  EP_Tex
                  @EP_Tex
                  True story:

Texas Fans: looks like we might get a few Bama assistant coaches.

aggy: Saban is purposely sending his assistants to Texas. Saban is afraid of aggy recruiting and needs Texas to weaken aggy recruiting to help Bama. He’s playing chess.
                  This is so dumb! Do you believe everything you see on the internet?

Comment

Ohio State: Word is they are going to play the game as scheduled.

Michigan: didn't learn anything the past few years. Word is Harbough is getting 5 year
                    extention.

Love him or hate him but I can't believe Urban Meyer doesn't get a great contract from a college. Not sure why anyone would want to coach over paid babies in the NFL but it looks like that is where he is headed.

Comment

The big 10 released a statement that the story posted by ESPN was fake news....

No surprise

Comment

Big 10 set to take a vote to cancel NC game and name Ohio State National Champs due to Covid

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Big 10 set to take a vote to cancel NC game and name Ohio State National Champs due to Covid
                          Lol might as well.

Comment

Heck, the Texas staff may be in place. Wild few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m sure Saban chewed her *** out for giving tOSU some bulletin board material.....

Didn’t work out too well for Clemson and Dabo

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                The big 10 released a statement that the story posted by ESPN was fake news....

No surprise

Didn’t keep you from believing it and bragging that Buckeye deserved the extra time

Comment

Working...
                                X