X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Kellen Mond is coming back!?
    I sure hope not. Surely one of the young qbs can beat him out. Mond isn't a bad qb, but he **** sure isn't a great one either. Most frustrating aggie to watch in my life. He'll be 30 years old before he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      I sure hope not. Surely one of the young qbs can beat him out. Mond isn't a bad qb, but he **** sure isn't a great one either. Most frustrating aggie to watch in my life. He'll be 30 years old before he leaves.
      He isn't coming back. That emotional exchange he had with Jimbo immediately after the game was all we need to see. He is moving on. That being said, I wish him all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        He isn't coming back. That emotional exchange he had with Jimbo immediately after the game was all we need to see. He is moving on. That being said, I wish him all the best.
        My thoughts has well but until he releases an official statement I'm on the edge of my seat!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          My thoughts has well but until he releases an official statement I'm on the edge of my seat!
          True. I hope people understand there will be some growing pains with King next year. He didn't get near the reps I was hoping for.

Athletically he is a freak. His agility and speed numbers are comparable (slightly faster actually in the 40 and the shuttle and his vertical is better) to that of Justin Fields. I don't think he has Fields' arm strength but he does have some intangibles. I think his ceiling is higher than Kellen Monds but we don't know how fast he can get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            True. I hope people understand there will be some growing pains with King next year. He didn't get near the reps I was hoping for.

Athletically he is a freak. His agility and speed numbers are comparable (slightly faster actually in the 40 and the shuttle and his vertical is better) to that of Justin Fields. I don't think he has Fields' arm strength but he does have some intangibles. I think his ceiling is higher than Kellen Monds but we don't know how fast he can get there.
            I agree but must start building the future qb.

Comment

LSU has found its new OC in Peetz/mangus
              Last edited by drop dead fred; 01-06-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                LSU has found its new OC bringing back Peetz/mangas

Joe Brady ll & lll.
                Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-06-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The hire has already opened recruiting back up. What had gone dry now has a trickle.

Comment

Ok, just throwing this out there, a NC is to be played in the next few days, shouldn't we be talking about that? We can discuss coaching changes and should he or shouldn't he stuff later.

Ok, Bama or Buckeyes? It looks like a possible defensive struggle. The Heisman winner getting 3 TDs.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Ok, just throwing this out there, a NC is to be played in the next few days, shouldn't we be talking about that? We can discuss coaching changes and should he or shouldn't he stuff later.

Ok, Bama or Buckeyes? It looks like a possible defensive struggle. The Heisman winner getting 3 TDs.
                      Can we talk about Saban's naughty daughter?

Comment

What's to talk about?

osu should never have been elligible, Bama is in a no lose situation. They beat the stuffing out of the ****nuts, or they lose to a team who hasn't had to play a real schedule and no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Can we talk about Saban's naughty daughter?
                          Uhhh, might need a new thread for that. I know nothing about that, don't want to know nothing about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            What's to talk about?

osu should never have been elligible, Bama is in a no lose situation. They beat the stuffing out of the ****nuts, or they lose to a team who hasn't had to play a real schedule and no one cares.
                            Well, at least 4 different subjects in your response. I agree with all of it, but it is point of contention, especially Buckeyes not playing the same amount of games.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Not many here give a **** about the title game. But, go ahead and entertain us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                A kid to watch next season will be Bijan Robinson. Herman screwed him over as he is the best back on the team.

As a true fish. He played in 9 games with 6 starts. Had 915 all purpose yards in those games. His rushing stats. 703 yds on 86 attempts for an 8.2 average and 4 TD's.

With this new staff coming together, he's going to tote the rock.... a ton!

I wont be a bit surprised if he ends up between 1500-2000 yards rushing should he remain healthy.

Are you sure? I read where Stan Drayton was the one who was big on rotating the RB's and keeping them fresh and is staying. I think BR is going to get more reps anyway, but will be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X