This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    It also appears that the offensive staff has been completed. We'll see what unfolds in the coming days, but these are the names being floated. Kyle Flood (OC/OL), Stan Drayton (RB), Holmon Wiggins (WR). Also hearing AJ Milwee (QB) whom I thought just took the OC job at Arkansas State and Jeff Banks (ST/TE).
    Banks was on Sumlin's staff . . I think he was Saban's recruiter for Texas . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      Banks was on Sumlin's staff . . I think he was Saban's recruiter for Texas . .
      This is going to be the toughest pull to get him away from Saban. Banks has been a hell of a recruiter both at A&M and Bama. I have a funny story on him, but won't share it unless he stays at Bama.

Comment

Reporting from football scoop is that Jeff banks Is Remaining at Alabama?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          Not shocked. I seriously doubt that Saban is going to let Sark take 1/2 his staff. I would loved to have Banks though.

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by waterdog View Post

That's what the agents are saying. I wasn’t really sure he'd be easily pulled away from Saban.
            Last edited by Chad C; 01-05-2021, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I bet Muschamp sits out a year or takes an analyst position at Georgia.

Comment

National Championship game gonna be pushed back a week?

Covid strikes again for the Bucks

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  National Championship game gonna be pushed back a week?

Covid strikes again for the Bucks
                  I hope they don't push it back. Nobody has done a worse job of managing COVID than the Big 10. Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I hope they don't push it back. Nobody has done a worse job of managing COVID than the Big 10 and tOSU. Facts
                    I agree with the Big 10...but tOSU followed every protocol placed on them by the league.....

Covid is striking harder in Northern states......

Reading this might have taken out an entire position group...they didnt say which ones

Comment

Play or forfeit. Truth is the COVID issue is probably Fields' hurt ribs! If you forfeit I know a team in the state of Texas that has an open date!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Play or forfeit. Truth is the COVID issue is probably Fields' hurt ribs! If you forfeit I know a team in the state of Texas that has an open date!
                        yeah ok....

Fields played better after the hit...lol

I would be in hog heaven if and when the Bucks and Ags tee it up

Comment

I doubt they push it back, line up and play. Or don't.

Sark needs to get on the clock.

Comment

Sounds like someone trying to buy fields some time to heal.... the big 10 is the pelosi of CFB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't matter now, hand it to Bama and let's get on to the spring. Whole thing is a joke.

Comment

The bidding war has begun for Freeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X