Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
    No raises or bonuses for us.... We are all just thankful to still have jobs.
    This!

Comment

I’m not expecting a Christmas bonus this year but if the small commission bonus is suspended too then we may have to sit down and talk about it.

Thankful to have a job but there’s a lot of extra time and effort put out because of the extra given back.

Comment

Not sure yet and haven't asked either. I figure we probably will, we stayed profitable all year and have been going and blowing for the last 4 months full steam ahead so I think we should receive some of it. Probably no raise but never know.

Don't expect or plan on having either one happen, so if they do fantastic, if not will keep on keeping on.

Comment

Got a promotion last year and a raise back in January, but if they didn’t happen I’d still be happy to be getting paid. Count my blessings everyday because I know someone would trade places in a heartbeat.

Comment

Last year our bonuses got cut about 60 days before pay, and for valid reason. No bonus this year, and I’ve taken a 30% pay reduction. I’m making less than half of what I was, as is everyone left in our company. Well most only took the pay cut as they didn’t have the bonus structure I do. We’re all thankful to still have a job.

Comment

I'm finally back to 100% pay so I consider that a raise and a bonus. My wife just got her 401K match back so that's a nice bonus

Comment

Cut out for the year, just glad to be working still.

Comment

Was able to give raises, bonuses, and a few promotions.

Feeling blessed for sure.

Sean

Comment

I got a promotion, at the beginning of the year.
                    Took a 15% pay cut, and 401k matching stopped when this COVID crap started.
                    We're down to a skeleton crew of designers.

I'm supposed to get back 5% of the cut I took, this month.
                    We don't get bonuses, and I'm fairly certain there won't be any raises this year.

At this point, I'm just happy to still be employed and providing for my family.

Comment

We paid out the normal summer bonus a bit later (by about 3 months) and will likely hold tight trying to simply keep everyone employed.

Comment

Our profits are down, but we’re still going to give a little cash. My crew has been pretty solid through 2020. They deserve it.

Comment

All executives at my company took a pay cut from Directors to CEO. Managers and below were not impacted. Took us all back to original pay in November a month ahead of schedule. No pay raises for next year however we are doing bonuses.

Comment

No I did not. Gave out a bunch though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a small raise. We've been lucky enough to have a decent backlog of work to hold us over.

Comment

I got a new job position that came with a nice raise and I still get to keep my bonus structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X