No announcement yet.

Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work for a municipality, we didn't get a cost of living raise this year.

Comment

Yes, both bonuses and a raise.

Comment

Going into March of this year, I was way ahead of track to have my best financial year ever at 45yrs old. I have had some really good ones in the past. That all went down the tubes with everyone's favorite virus BS. I do get paid a salary but the bulk of my income is on commissions and bonuses which all pretty much went away so nothing this year. Probably bottom 3 of my earning years in the last 20.

Comment

The wife and I took HUGE paycuts this year! We both retired!

Comment

Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Comment

I'm hoping everything will go as usual for us. Being in the defense industry, we haven't missed a lick through all this mess.

Comment

Yes to both. Our fiscal year is 7/1 - 6/30 and bonus is based on that. Next years will be questionable.

Comment

No raise but we are getting our normal Christmas bonuses, feel blessed!

Comment

No raise. No bonus. My boss is a jerk.

Qualifier: I own my own business and I'm the only employee

Comment

Bonus was cut in half from last year but I really didn't think we would get anything. No raises this year either but I didn't think we would get one.

Comment

We're lucky to have the doors open. Nobody is flying.

Comment

Get a raise every April 1st. Amount is whatever the union bargained and agreed upon. I know... those sorryazz unions

Comment

I retired on March 1 of this year and my Social Security went up $30.00 per month. Yer Haw. NOT!!!

Comment

Bonus program suspended, plus we all took a salary reduction.

Comment

I am self employed. My boss is a ***** and no raise or bonus this year. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X