No announcement yet.

Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bonuses here, and I didn't expect it. Business is down and a bonus us usually given when there is extra to go around. just happy to have a full time job, still get overtime and the company was allowed to stay open during the shutdown.

Comment

I am a teacher and the legislature created a way for us to get bonuses based on student performance. I teach AP and IB classes and have ACT scores as a metric as well. I push the hell out of my students and they usually respond. My scores were spectacular last year and I earned a bonus from the state. It was a nice shot in the arm since we are paying tuition for our son at A&M. It was spent before I got it.
      My spouse go a 10% cut in pay and not bonus or profit sharing. That hurt us a lot. Still we are happy to be working. Speaking of work, back to it.

Comment

I missed my ticket quota. So no bonus or toaster

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I missed my ticket quota. So no bonus or toaster
          Quit calling in to go hunting and fishing buddy and you might make that quota next year😜

Comment

I'm lucky enough to have gotten a fantastic raise this year and it's looking like a great bonus at the beginning of next year.

Comment

I got nothing

Comment

We were fortunate to be able to give a small $500 Christmas bonus to our employees last week. It isn't much but I wondered if we were going to be able to even do that. We did give a pretty hefty raise to one employee who deserved it. Hopefully next year will be better and we can do more.

Comment

No raise here but I did get my two normal bonuses. I'm not really worried about the raise because I do make a pretty decent salary.

The wife received a healthy bonus a few months ago and then a healthy raise the following month so we've been pretty fortunate.

Comment

I took an 8% pay cut and our company stopped the 401K match. I doubt i will see a bonus this year, or ever get the 8% back. Still feel fortunate to have a job.

Comment

We took paycuts last year after 30 coworkers were laid off.

This has been a banner year and I don't expect anything. Been good to be employed through this all and that seems to be the attitude from the top. Be glad we weren't fired!

Historically, save past 2 years, our pay structure has always been based around bonusing off performance.
                      Last edited by SmTx; 12-10-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

None: I'm thankful to be working.

Comment

I knew a self employed guy who gave himself a huge bonus. Unfortunately the check bounced.

Comment

I am getting half of my 10% salary cut back starting in January as well as no longer having to take 1 day off w/o pay each week. They are supposedly giving us small bonus' as well but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I’m supposed to get my scheduled performance-based bonus. Doesn’t usually happen until a couple days before Christmas. Our business boomed this year.

Comment

We got our normal raise, and a weeks pay as a Christmas bonus. Everything seems to be on schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X