Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential Target buck found dead.... on 2Cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an off limits deer get chased down with a golf cart and shot yesterday. He was a beast of a buck and would have been the biggest I’ve ever killed. Passed him 3 times this year and about 15 times last year. Sucks butt cheeks to see it happen for sure. Really sucked to see such an awesome buck to meet his demise in such a BS way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
      I had an off limits deer get chased down with a golf cart and shot yesterday. He was a beast of a buck and would have been the biggest I’ve ever killed. Passed him 3 times this year and about 15 times last year. Sucks butt cheeks to see it happen for sure. Really sucked to see such an awesome buck to meet his demise in such a BS way.
      On your place or did he jump the fence?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it me or do you see a ghost of an elephant in this picture?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Awesome deer but what a cluster of unfortunate photos.
          I thought the same thing. People need to learn how to take better pictures, you only get that first LDP one time.

Comment

Potential Target buck found dead.... on 2Cool.

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            What would scare me is him saying he got his 1st of the season. That means there will be a 2nd and a 3rd.

Yes It crossed my mind as well, even though there are heavy restrictions where I’m at. We shall see.
            Last edited by DKW II; 12-06-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

[/QUOTE]

Haha your probably seeing my hands reflecting off the screen of my IPad. I took a photo of a trail camera picture.

Comment

Nice deer. Congrats to the hunter. Wish it was OP but still cool to know where he went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Have no idea of what?
                  No idea how to get a deer of that caliber grown

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

[/QUOTE]

Now I can’t unsee that elephant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Lol. Same. Mine loose their minds over a 115” 3 yo
                      I feel ya!

Comment

Hate to see that OP. I've got a bad taste in my mouth over that deer. First time I seen him on FB they had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and shooting the bird to the camera. Classless. Hate to say it but I got a feeling they're going to pile them up on that 60 acres.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t even fathom passing a deer like that...dang!

Comment

Heck of a nice buck but Tough deal for sure, bucks are running hard right now. I’ve got 2 stands here on the lease in Rufugio County that are 1.5 miles apart and I see a few deer every year in the middle of summer Travel between my protein feeders and catch on cell cam within 3-4 hours. One of our hunters killed a deer about 10 years ago that they had pictures of up by the check station, we are about 6-8 miles from check station.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Hate to see that OP. I've got a bad taste in my mouth over that deer. First time I seen him on FB they had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and shooting the bird to the camera. Classless. Hate to say it but I got a feeling they're going to pile them up on that 60 acres.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              Trust me, I have seen those pictures.... the deer deserves respect in my opinion

He’s as old as he’s ever going to get and at least he wasn’t a 3 year old. Like I have said, just a part of low fence hunting and what makes it special when you harvest one of his caliber, we’re going to stick to our plan and keep growing them and hopefully hold more than we don’t. I still say congratulations to the hunter and hope he makes a beautiful mount!
                              Last edited by DKW II; 12-06-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                                Heck of a nice buck but Tough deal for sure, bucks are running hard right now. I’ve got 2 stands here on the lease in Rufugio County that are 1.5 miles apart and I see a few deer every year in the middle of summer Travel between my protein feeders and catch on cell cam within 3-4 hours. One of our hunters killed a deer about 10 years ago that they had pictures of up by the check station, we are about 6-8 miles from check station.
                                The rut is bitter sweet in my opinion depending on your situation, it’s an exciting time of year and you never know what is going to get stirred up, they sure do like to travel! Even though we do everything we can to hold those deer central in the ranch during the rut and throw out as much food as possible for the does, it’s the last thing on the bucks minds so we just keep our fingers crossed and hope the shots we hear come from WAY off!

Comment

Working...
                                X