No announcement yet.

What Binos to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased the Zeiss 10x42 Conquest's and absolutely love them. They are great glass!

Comment

You guys are going to make me spend some coin on binoculars

Comment

My wife got me the swaro EL's for my birthday and I was on here skeptical about how much she spent. After hunting with them all of bow season, and rifle to this point, I get all the replies I got back then. They are flawless, all I can say to describe them.

Comment

Leupold and Steiner is the only brands I’d look at if wasn’t getting swaro’s.

Vortex are junk, at least to my eyes.

Comment

I had a pair of Leica Geovid. They were stolen so I changed to Swaro ELs. Both nice glass but IMO, I prefer the Leicas.

Comment

Man I thought I was doing good with my Nikon Monarchs. They are the best I've ever used. Of course I don't see value in spending thousands on binos. At least now I see why hunting has become so expensive...... A lot of people willing to throw a lot of money away just to see what I'm seeing.....a **** deer. Maybe if people stopped trying to keep up and out do the "Jones'" these high prices on everything would come back down. But I doubt it, people care more about how they look in a LDP with all their fancy gear than just the fun of hunting. To each his own I guess.

Comment

Swarovski = no eye fatigue, no matter how long I look.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                  Man I thought I was doing good with my Nikon Monarchs. They are the best I've ever used. Of course I don't see value in spending thousands on binos. At least now I see why hunting has become so expensive...... A lot of people willing to throw a lot of money away just to see what I'm seeing.....a **** deer. Maybe if people stopped trying to keep up and out do the "Jones'" these high prices on everything would come back down. But I doubt it, people care more about how they look in a LDP with all their fancy gear than just the fun of hunting. To each his own I guess.

You’ve never spent 9 hours with your eyes glued to a pair of binoculars.

Do you need Swaro EL’s hunting out of a box stand.....nope. Will you go cross-eyed looking through cheap glass all day out west......yep. There is no comparison. Stay in your lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                      Swaro EL! Buy once, cry once!
                      Exactly! I have the 10x42 Swaro's which I love and have used for many years.

Then my wife bought me the Leica 10x42 HD B range finding binos and that is what I use now. Both equally as good but I sure like having the range finding capability and binos in one package.

When you spend many hours a day looking through a pair of binoculars or spotting scope you will definitely appreciate good glass. As has said above in several posts, you will never regret spending money on top quality glass. Same goes for those dusk and dawn witching hours when quality shines through time and time again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by WyoBull; 12-01-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

You got it all sorted out! It’s iron men like you whittlin your own arrows, making your own bows, and ridin your ol hoss down the creek bottom, that’s even keepin this deal remotely affordable! Good job Mr Boone!

Comment

It might be a little late seeing as how they are showing to be out of stock now, but Cabella’s has vortex vipers on cyber Monday sale for $299

Comment

Sounds to me like you over bought with your nikons, I guess that’s what your cabelas points could get you....
                            should’ve stuck with the cheap tascos from the resale shop!
                            Btw my leicas are in my hunting bag by the time I take ldps, heck, sometimes my custom rifle don’t even get in the pics.

Comment

I use to say the same thing when I couldn't afford them! Haha

I have a pair of the Swarovski EL range. They are great.
                              I also have a pair of Leica ultravid I like both. Can't go wrong with either. Nice glass is great. If nikons or Bushnell are all you can afford, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                                I just got my 1st pair if swaros off the classifieds here. 10x42 slc. And wow is all i can say

Man I’m happy to hear that!

Comment

Working...
                                X