Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Garguy And The Geezer LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great hunt, seeing is the fun part. Get him next time dad.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome hunt Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Gonna give this a whirl this afternoon with Dad. Since his bout with covid he has not hunted yet this year. I have been staying with them helping care for Mom for several days. It's been a very difficult time for Dad. They have been married 60 years and watching her teeter on the edge of death has taken an emotional toll on him.

While she is not out of the woods , she seems to to be showing some progress. This evening I have someone to sit with her while I take Dad to the woods. I have a really old 8pt coming fairly regular. He wont score a lot but he is wide and long beams.

Let's hope he can get it done. I should have service. Same stand I did my only live thread from a couple weeks ago. I'll update we get in. The plan is to get on stand by 2. The old deer was there off and on all day yesterday.
        Great news Steve! Tell mom I said hello.

Comment

It seems to be working perfectly now.
          Yes, it might seem so, but mine clicked too, on a live round. The firing pin might have trouble getting out and forcibly striking the pin. I guess you can test fire it.

Comment

The fact you got to sit with your dad is a success in itself.

Seeing some good deer makes it that much better

Hopefully he will get another chance to punch a good one's ticket

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              The fact you got to sit with your dad is a success in itself.

Seeing some good deer makes it that much better

Hopefully he will get another chance to punch a good one's ticket
              He was digging out hunting cloths last night planning his next hunt. Lol. The hunt did him a ton of good. He isn't really disappointed about the gun issue. Hes ready now.

Comment

He was digging out hunting cloths last night planning his next hunt. Lol. The hunt did him a ton of good. He isn't really disappointed about the gun issue. Hes ready now.
                LOL........thats sounds like him! When yall going back out?

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    LOL........thats sounds like him! When yall going back out?

Tomorrow it Thursday if mom holds up. Crazy how she can be making progress and fir no known reason go south.

Comment

Well at least yall probably killed those bucks 4 or 5 times by now and you didn't even have to clean any of them. Lol. You will remember that hunt for the rest of your life. Should have brought the bb gun.

Comment

Awesome your dad beat Covid and still has the itch to hunt!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just caught up but looking forward to the next hunt!

Comment

Mr. David needed to breath in some of that fresh north air. It does a man good. Looking forward to the next hunt.

Prayers continue for mom.

Comment

the picture of your dad napping, the bolt doesn't look closed all the way. I wonder if that had something to do with the malfunction?

Comment

Just noticed this thread. Sorry about the gun hick up.

Still praying for your mom.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X