Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Garguy And The Geezer LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Tough break Steve. I'm sure yall will be on them again soon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    He had a ball. We had four legit shooters and another good one. Said one of the best hunts ever. Honestly now that we are home, I'm a little pleased we didnt kill that deer and use his tag.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      He had a ball. We had four legit shooters and another good one. Said one of the best hunts ever. Honestly now that we are home, I'm a little pleased we didnt kill that deer and use his tag.
      Our mature deer must have turned into squirrels. Seeing the same 3 or 4 and kiddo cant catch a break with any of them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The rifle is maybe 15 years old. Been flawless. I did hear somewhere about Remington safety malfunction but never witnessed that. Got home and unloaded the gun and it dryfiires perfectly crisp at 26oz. He said he pulled as j.g ard as he could and keep the cross hsirs on the deer.
        Check the bolt. A few years ago, I had my target buck looking my way at 219 yds, aimed for the white patch and click. Jacked another round and click. Put in my last round, deer still standing there, looking in my direction, click. I picked up a round off the floor and saw a small dent on the primer. I then put the round back in the rifle, buck moved a little closer looking in my direction, aimed, click. I took out my bolt, banged it hard on my leg a few times and put it back in after loading another round. Dang, if that deer wasn't still looking in my direction, 210 yrs. I settled the crosshairs on the white patch, aimed, and dropped him right there. I swear I shot that toad 5 times. I took it to a gunsmith, Christian, in Angleton, and he fixed it right up. Anyway, long story to suggest you check the bolt.

Comment

You are kinda infatuated with testicles lately.
          Last edited by Hunting4fun; 11-30-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            I never been short on balls.

Just say what you mean ,man. You be you.

Comment

Steve it happens. Glad you got the geezer out.............

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

Don’t spill over here and try to ruin this mans thread.

Comment

Keep updated Steve!

Comment

I’d clean that bolt up with some lighter fluid garguy. I’ve herd that’s one of the best ways to go about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                      I’d clean that bolt up with some lighter fluid garguy. I’ve herd that’s one of the best ways to go about it.
                      It seems to be working perfectly now.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome time. When do you think you’ll be able to get him back in the woods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                          Don’t spill over here and try to ruin this mans thread.
                          I gotcha. Gar Guy Has been a great poster. I shouldn't have mixed politics with his post. My bad.

Comment

Glad you got your dad out in the blind, I’m sure he needed the time away a run the woods. Always enjoy your threads, very fun to go along for the hunt.

Comment

I hope he gets another shot at the deer you have selected for him in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                                I hope he gets another shot at the deer you have selected for him in the near future!
                                We have a lot going on but soon I'm sure. I'll just bump this thread. Had a heck of a hunt.
                                Last edited by GarGuy; 11-30-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X