• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck this morning Steve

Comment

Good luck sir- enjoy following along

Comment

Got a doe at the feeder but the field is a ghost town. I snuck in with the moon and didn’t bust anything to my knowledge.

Comment

Y’all ain’t getting many pics this morning. My hands are COLD lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2yo and 3yo about to get down over a doe

Comment

Trav is doe’d out and I’m frozen! Headed to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Y’all ain’t getting many pics this morning. My hands are COLD lol

😂😂 I can’t say that I blame you I’m trying to convince my wife to sit in the morning before work, but the 28° forecast ain’t helping me one iota

Comment

Curious what came of those knuckleheads cutting donuts in your pasture? Just some random ‘fun’ or mad at the day leasing?

Anyway, good luck on the rest of the season. Been a fun follow thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gonna be real quick. Trav and Parks went home and I’m hunting this evening. I saw my target buck walking in and I’m 99% certain heMs bedded with a doe less than 200yds from the stand. If he gets to where I can see him I’ll pull a stalk. If not I’ll wait him out. I have never gotten a great look at his headgear but best I can tell he’s a 7+ year old 9pt that’ll be in the 140’s somewhere.

Comment

Good luck Jooger. Awesome write up and congrats to Parker.

Comment

Gonna be real quick. Trav and Parks went home and I’m hunting this evening. I saw my target buck walking in and I’m 99% certain heMs bedded with a doe less than 200yds from the stand. If he gets to where I can see him I’ll pull a stalk. If not I’ll wait him out. I have never gotten a great look at his headgear but best I can tell he’s a 7+ year old 9pt that’ll be in the 140’s somewhere.

Good luck buddy. Make it happen!!!

Comment

Boys I want to cry... I had the cedars pinned that he was in and watching like a hawk. A group of 9 does came in and took him across the spot of private. They come back in on me, quick glance with the binos, ranged at 344, hooked up solid on the shooting sticks, click the safety off, and one last glance... It’s a twin 3yo 9 �������� Man that makes me want to kick a baby! I’m starting to get the shakes and need to kill one but I can’t kill a baby. I can inly think of 1 year since I was 7 years old that I carried 3 buck tags into December. It’s early though and Ol Big may still show his face.

Comment

Boys I want to cry... I had the cedars pinned that he was in and watching like a hawk. A group of 9 does came in and took him across the spot of private. They come back in on me, quick glance with the binos, ranged at 344, hooked up solid on the shooting sticks, click the safety off, and one last glance... It’s a twin 3yo 9 �������� Man that makes me want to kick a baby! I’m starting to get the shakes and need to kill one but I can’t kill a baby. I can inly think of 1 year since I was 7 years old that I carried 3 buck tags into December. It’s early though and Ol Big may still show his face.

If it makes you feel better I still have all my tags [emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                              If it makes you feel better I still have all my tags [emoji23].

Yeah but you got to fill out one of those MLD tags so that don’t count lol.

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                              Curious what came of those knuckleheads cutting donuts in your pasture? Just some random ‘fun’ or mad at the day leasing?

Anyway, good luck on the rest of the season. Been a fun follow thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I never heard back from the SO’s on it but we haven’t seen them on the road since. Funny you ask though... We went to town for a burger yesterday and got to visiting with the gentleman working there. His wife owns the place and turns out he’s a Sheriff Deputy. Somehow that confrontation got brought up and he knew EXACTLY who it was. This SD had been in a shoot out with this same guy’s brother a few years back! Proof that God takes care of stupid people because I had FULL intentions of knocking on the guys door and having a conversation with him until I pulled up and there was 10+ vehicles and guys with guns slung over their shoulders. I called the SO then and things seemed to have worked themselves out.

3 nice bucks across the field harassing the does. I’ll try and get a grainy pic off of my video camera.

Comment

Good gosh what a kiddo!

Comment

Working...
                                X