No announcement yet.

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is 7+ then I would think he needs to be shot. He is only going to start digressing and eating all the groceries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

He be a good client deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
        If he is 7+ then I would think he needs to be shot. He is only going to start digressing and eating all the groceries.

I already PM’d you the price. What you waiting on lol

Comment

I can't swing it this year, but if I could I wouldn't think twice. Good luck and have fun. Colder weather should be there. I always loved the week after Thanksgiving up there

Comment

Me and Parks are hooked back up in the sane blind as yesterday with a couple of key differences. A: It’s not pouring. B: The wind is howling (that’s a very good thing with a kid). C: My .300WM is fully functional and has plenty of bullets. D: Parker is shouldered up with a Benelli 12ga and 00 Buckshot! We’re serious about it this evening!

Parker is a huge history buff and is crazy about war memorabilia. We had to pass this monument on the way here about a WWII prison camp and it absolutely made his day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              Me and Parks are hooked back up in the sane blind as yesterday with a couple of key differences. A: It’s not pouring. B: The wind is howling (that’s a very good thing with a kid). C: My .300WM is fully functional and has plenty of bullets. D: Parker is shouldered up with a Benelli 12ga and 00 Buckshot! We’re serious about it this evening!

Parker is a huge history buff and is crazy about war memorabilia. We had to pass this monument on the way here about a WWII prison camp and it absolutely made his day.

Good luck this evening.

Comment

Small buck and a shooter 8 300yds out

Comment

No luck finding his deer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                    No luck finding his deer?

No sir. 0 blood or anything else to go by.

Comment

Good luck to y’all!

Comment

No sir. 0 blood or anything else to go by.
                        Dang!

Comment

Good luck, I dented a bunch of noggins with 00BS when I was a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                            Good luck, I dented a bunch of noggins with 00BS when I was a kid!
                            As much of my youth that was spent with a shotgun in my hands I can honestly say I’ve never killed one with buckshot. That still surprises me!

3 shooters on the field now, just need them to get interested in the feeder. If Parker wasn’t with me I’d be filling my Gray Co tag right now. One of these boys is a hammer!

Comment

Does pouring out of the little corner. They usually play in wheat for a bit and then come get a bite of corn.

Comment

When all the deer clear the field except 2 does and a 10 year old wants redemption you by God let him get redemption!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X