HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex View Post
    I think most of the town was there. I know the school brought several bus loads.
    You said yall made the playoffs back when you were in school. That may be the year we (Lexington) knocked yall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that was the last year we made it. It was a win for us to score on y’all. We maxed out to do what we did that year.

Comment

Franklin plays Natalia Friday night at Cedar Park.
      Anybody know anything about Natalia?

Comment

Double Post

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Franklin plays Natalia Friday night at Cedar Park.
          Anybody know anything about Natalia?

Supposedly they throw it a bunch. Of we both win this week we will see yall again next week. We beat East Bernard last week but they aren’t nearly as good as y’all are. Plus we have even more injuries now than we did when we played y’all in district.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            Supposedly they throw it a bunch. Of we both win this week we will see yall again next week. We beat East Bernard last week but they aren’t nearly as good as y’all are. Plus we have even more injuries now than we did when we played y’all in district.

I saw that. We were expecting to play East Bernard next week if we get by this week.
            And when we played back in district, I did not expect that outcome. Franklin was hitting on all cylinders that night!!!

Comment

Brock and Aledo both look hard to beat again this year. Aledos only lose coming at the hands of Cedar Hill.

Comment

Lorena moves on after covid struck Crockett. Hate that those kids' season ends like that but that is the way it goes. Will face either Halletsville or Diboll next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                  Eastland QB is very salty, committed to TTU. He can absolutely fire that football.
                  Smart Kiddo!!! WRECK'EM!!!

Comment

Springtown moves on to Big Spring @ ACU tomorrow @ 4:00

Comment

On to Round 3.

Won last night 72-6. Once again, starters only played the first half. Last two games the starters have outscored their opponents 110-0 in the first half.

Should be no more games like that.

Play the winner of tonight’s Mason vs. Kenedy game.

Good luck to all the teams playing tonight.

Comment

Van plays Caddo Mills tonight

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                          On to Round 3.

Won last night 72-6. Once again, starters only played the first half. Last two games the starters have outscored their opponents 110-0 in the first half.

Should be no more games like that.

Play the winner of tonight’s Mason vs. Kenedy game.

Good luck to all the teams playing tonight.
                          You all are the talk of 2A Div 1 for sure. Congrats on the win and hope we can get a step closer tonight.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            You all are the talk of 2A Div 1 for sure. Congrats on the win and hope we can get a step closer tonight.

Rwc
                            Yes there has been all year. The coaches have done a good job of taking it one week at a time. I know it has been hard because of all the talk Shiner vs. Refugio all year long. From week one, even Fox Southwest has been talking about Shiner is a team on a mission after what happened last year.
                            If we play our game next week and get by Mason/Kenedy, then the coaches will really have to work hard on keeping the boys from getting too high. That is a huge concern for me.

Comment

How crazy is it!!!!
                              All 4 teams in our district alone, are still in the game. Franklin, Lexington, Rogers, and Buffalo.
                              Franklin vs Lexington
                              Rogers vs Buffalo, both games yet to be determined time and place.
                              Now, the winner of our game will play the winner of Rogers and Buffalo in 2 weeks.
                              Last time we played Lexington, Franklin ran away with that game. Don’t think that will happen again, but Franklin has been hitting on all cylinders ever since and then some. Should be a good game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                                Brock and Aledo both look hard to beat again this year. Aledos only lose coming at the hands of Cedar Hill.
                                Their gaining traction and still have experience at skill position but they really haven't played much of anyone with the exception of cedar hill. Inexperienced mistakes lost that game and will weigh heavy in the outcomes as the playoffs heat up.

I've got no stake in the program; just live here.

Comment

Working...
                                X