Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wags View Post
    MB says she misses you.

I remember talking to you about becoming a super and why you decided not to. I should have listened to you. There are many times I wish I hadn’t. I often miss being a HS Principal.
    HS principal is a pretty fun gig if you’re wired for it, I bet sup is too just never saw myself in that role.

Ricebird’s rolled Yates, Kilgore will be a challenge.

Comment

Bells beat Edgewood 38 -12. Play Eastland this Friday.

Comment

Midlothian Heritage beat Ft Worth Castleberry 70-7 on Thursday night...going to Paris next Friday. Go Jags!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Bells beat Edgewood 38 -12. Play Eastland this Friday.
          The Eastland coach is an old friend of mine, his son is the qb, I would guess he’s pretty salty if he’s anything like his Dad.

Comment

China Spring beat Jasper last night. Got West Orange Stark Friday at Magnolia HS.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              The Eastland coach is an old friend of mine, his son is the qb, I would guess he’s pretty salty if he’s anything like his Dad.
              Eastland QB is very salty, committed to TTU. He can absolutely fire that football.

Comment

#3 gilmer took out canton friday night 54-21. Gilmer qb Brandon tennison went 13-13 for 351 yards and 5 tds.

We have godley this Thursday at hamby stadium in mesquite.

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
                  China Spring beat Jasper last night. Got West Orange Stark Friday at Magnolia HS.
                  Where ya at marshman lol

Comment

Huffman beat Palestine Friday night 19-10. Next game is 11/20 Huffman vs. Freeport in Spendora!

Comment

Round 2

Shiner vs. Freer
                      Thursday, Nov. 19
                      In Pleasanton @ 7:00

Good Luck to all the teams still in it!

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                        Round 2

Shiner vs. Freer
                        Thursday, Nov. 19
                        In Pleasanton @ 7:00

Good Luck to all the teams still in it!

Can’t believe Freer won a playoff game!! We hadn’t won one in 15 years since my sophomore year in High school.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Can’t believe Freer won a playoff game!! We hadn’t won one in 15 years since my sophomore year in High school.

I was glad to see that as well. My cousin was a big Freer fan. Many of the kids and faculty attended his funeral. JC Paceley is smiling down from heaven for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lorena thumped Boling 54-14, next up is Crockett Thursday in Madisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                              I was glad to see that as well. My cousin was a big Freer fan. Many of the kids and faculty attended his funeral. JC Paceley is smiling down from heaven for sure.

I was there at his funeral and I knew him my whole life growing up in Freer. He and my dad were good friends and often traveled to games together. He is certainly missed by many.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                I was there at his funeral and I knew him my whole life growing up in Freer. He and my dad were good friends and often traveled to games together. He is certainly missed by many.

I think most of the town was there. I know the school brought several bus loads.
                                You said yall made the playoffs back when you were in school. That may be the year we (Lexington) knocked yall out.

Comment

Working...
                                X