No announcement yet.

HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised by the lack of offers for the kid from Hallettsville. Really impressive performance.

The Dekaney Bridgeland game last night was one of the wildest I've ever seen.

Comment

Man oh man that Jim Ned game was great! Very risky call on the 2 point conversion but they got it done.

Comment

did y'all see where the Lindale-Austin LBJ game from last week has ome controversy? Austin-LBJ has gotten the NAACP involved because they are saying the officiating was unfair. They were up by i think 21 or so at half time and Lindale came back and won. wanting to stop the state championship tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          did y'all see where the Lindale-Austin LBJ game from last week has ome controversy? Austin-LBJ has gotten the NAACP involved because they are saying the officiating was unfair. They were up by i think 21 or so at half time and Lindale came back and won. wanting to stop the state championship tonight.
          Good grief, welcome to 2020. This will set one hail of a precedent.

Comment

Wishing good luck to my son and the Roosevelt Rough Riders in the second round vs Vandergrift Vipers

Comment

Good luck to Gilmer and Lindale today. Best team Lindale had ever put on the field by far! Either way super proud of those guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                Man what a game! Pm me your address I’ll gladly pay up
                Too bad I didn’t see your bet. I would had you double up on it!!!
                That was Franklin’s best game of the year. Y’all shut our run game down and wore out our defense. Our kids were playing with nothing but grit.
                But, if you take away our one fumble, missed extra point, and a missed tackle or 2, then it’s a whole nuther ball game!!!
                Hell of a game. In fact, it sounds like the whole day were great games. If y’all missed them, Fox Sports are showing reruns.
                Anyways, looking forward for next year. We got a good taste of it and I think we’ll be back. I believe after that game, lots of people took notice to us Lions!!!

Comment

Best game ever hard die hard kids played hard to the end. That game could have gone Esther way. Franklin just needed one break but didn't get it

Comment

Tompkins will be a tough out in 6A D1. Cy-Fair led 7-3 after 1Q and trailed 41-7 at half. They're a little explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Tompkins will be a tough out in 6A D1. Cy-Fair led 7-3 after 1Q and trailed 41-7 at half. They're a little explosive.
                      You do know who they're playing next week, right?

North Shore should easily take them out next week. Tompkins is good, no doubt, but they really haven't been tested this year. Yes, they beat Katy, but that was a Katy team playing with a sophomore QB put in after their starter QB was kicked off the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        You do know who they're playing next week, right?

North Shore should easily take them out next week. Tompkins is good, no doubt, but they really haven't been tested this year. Yes, they beat Katy, but that was a Katy team playing with a sophomore QB put in after their starter QB was kicked off the team.
                        We held Northshore to 38 points which was better than I expected. This is now 2 years in a row Dawson has met them in this round.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

NorthShore has been a power house now for 20 years.....that area has exploded in growth.....football factory for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                            We held Northshore to 38 points which was better than I expected. This is now 2 years in a row Dawson has met them in this round.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Yep, they're a tough team. Holding Dawson to 7 points after they averaged over 40 for the season speaks to their defense.

Comment

Working...
                            X