Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa - 2020 (back in Dixon Co., Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that is one way to shut one up

Congrats o the doe

Comment

Congrats Jackson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice

Comment

#Food p0rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Incase any of you don’t release why we have a trophy and how we meet here is a brief summary:

Around 2006 a group of Texas bow hunters started a hunt to befit a charity funded hunting event for Matt and Jim who both lost their sons way to early in life before they hit they’re early 20’s. As sad as it is Matt always said there is some good in every bad. In this case 8 men became great friends on a single benefit trip to fund local high school kids in Levi’s (Matt’s son) class to college. This friendship has lasted to two five day hunting trips a year every year.

Now every year one lucky guy in this ever expanding group has the chance to earn the coveted L&J trophy. At the end of this thread someone will announce the winner and the rules to win this trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
              Incase any of you don’t release why we have a trophy and how we meet here is a brief summary:

Around 2006 a group of Texas bow hunters started a hunt to befit a charity funded hunting event for Matt and Jim who both lost their sons way to early in life before they hit they’re early 20’s. As sad as it is Matt always said there is some good in every bad. In this case 8 men became great friends on a single benefit trip to fund local high school kids in Levi’s (Matt’s son) class to college. This friendship has lasted to two five day hunting trips a year every year.

Now every year one lucky guy in this ever expanding group has the chance to earn the coveted L&J trophy. At the end of this thread someone will announce the winner and the rules to win this trophy.

I love the back story to the trophy, I was here to watch it play out but never tire of hearing the history!

Comment

All set at Briefcase. We bumped 3 deer off the road right where I dropped Jim off for Dancefloor

Baur is in Cutter has seen the big 10 that had a hot doe with him yesterday at lunch early but moved on. Now he’s got a good 8 there

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  I love the back story to the trophy, I was here to watch it play out but never tire of hearing the history!

Same!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Mike has been after a brute of a 9-point on his farm and finally had him come in to 30 yards yesterday afternoon. His arrow clipped a small twig causing the arrow to fishtail and miss harmlessly low

Comment

Still lots of snow on the ground with a 30% chance of more snow today. It should be an good day today!

Comment

Young 7-point and a flock of 25 hens just moved through here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Texasbowhunter.com had a major role in the benefit not only as the title sponsor, but in the participation from our members that joined in over the years to make it widely successful event. I still remember sitting at the computer with my parents that night it was posted and watching the TBH donations pour in.

I was very fortunate enough to know both JD and Levi. You will not find two finer gentlemen than their dads, Jim and Matt. I am always excited for this hunt because it collided two of my favorite worlds in TBH and Crawford, America.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

Nothing since young buck and turkeys. They moved off 29 mins ago so I decided it was time for a late breakfast...thank you Travis!

Comment

These pics make me cold.

Stay after them hunters!

Comment

Working...
                                X