Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa - 2020 (back in Dixon Co., Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a magical morning. Good luck

Comment

Nubbin buck walking edge of cornfield. 2 more does working their way west away from me.

Comment

Congratulations guys! Stay warm?

Take extra care in those trees in the snow. Scary!

Comment

Young 6-point just moved out into the corn in front of Rub Post. Same nubbin buck from earlier crossed to the E of me too

Comment

Young 9-point just moved off the corn and headed toward Eagles Nest

Comment

Two young bucks stepped out in corn by rub post and are squaring off with each other in the corn

Comment

Congrats Blake, Matt and Travis!

Comment

Sounds like they're all up on their feet this morning. Just need the right one to come close!

Comment

This thread has gone quiet. I suspect the crew are standing over a giant and sipping whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the cold has killed their phone batteries very quickly in the past.

Comment

I’m back at it on the island stand and just spotted a doe in the thicket to the NW

On the walk in, saw a huge set of deer tracks in the snow over my tracks from when I walked out. The deer is in a thicket to the SW of me and upwind towards disc plot. If he comes back through, hopefully he follows the same path.

We got pictures of a wide 8 point with matching kickers off his G-2 on a scrape tree at disc plot earlier in the week. There are also 4 other shooters that have been spotted down here so far

Comment

Good luck Wade!

Let's see more snowy blood trail and dead deer pics

Comment

Good luck Wade!

Comment

All set in alimony, a new stand this year, winds nonexistent as of now. Hoping to shoot a buck or doe tonight!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X