X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck everybody!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are all settled in the blind. Moon is bright as can be, didn’t need any lights walking in. Good luck kids!!

Comment

Middle grandson drew the short stick he gets to sit with grandpa this morning waiting on daylight gonna be a pretty day here in the Missouri Ozarks

Comment

We’re here! Wade is hunting this morning. We will see what happens... he missed a pig at 80 yards yesterday afternoon... said the grass was too high hahaha my bad, dad failed you.

Comment

Good luck kids! Moon is crazy bright all night but according to my 2 Coverts nothing is moving at night. Yesterday they moved most all day though.

Comment

Good luck to all the little knuckleheads, me and the boy are ready to see what comes to visit this morning. Wind is picking up here in NorthEast Hopkins County.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Good luck kids! Moon is crazy bright all night but according to my 2 Coverts nothing is moving at night. Yesterday they moved most all day though.
                We seen the same on our cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  We are all settled in the blind. Moon is bright as can be, didn’t need any lights walking in. Good luck kids!!
                  Same here. Blew a lot of deer and pigs out walking in (and leaving the cabin).

Comment

37 here with just a slight south wind blowing right over the top of the feeder and into our faces.

Comment

Me and two kids I. The blind now. My 9ur old son after his first deer. Tried real hard last yr but just couldn’t get it done. After him his oldest sister is after her first buck. I love this time of yr. Good luck youngens. Can’t wait to see all the. LDPs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        I have never tried to upload a pic from my phone but let’s see if this works. The killing has begun!
                        Killing has begun yeah. His reputation for wearing an Alabama shirt! Come on!

Comment

My son and i are in the stand in hardin County, a nice 42 degrees here.

Comment

Dangit. Two good boars came out at first light but they spooked. Spike here now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

My youngest girl and I are in the blind waiting for something to come out.

Comment

Blood has been spilled! 8pt

Comment

Working...
                                X