• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! Him and his younger brother love shooting the .22

Comment

Good luck to all the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
        My son is twelve and we will head out after school. He already has it planned out. "Dad, I plan on shooting a pig from the cabin tonight so we can get it on ice. Tomorrow we can hunt in the morning and shoot a deer or turkey. Too bad mom says we have to be home for __________'s (name omitted to protect the guilty) birthday party (at 2:00)." Kids these days having birthday parties on youth weekend. :-)
        I can relate! I've got a bunch of my wife's family with Bday's in Nov and Dec that we seem to always have to get together for. The kids I can make the exception for but adults I have a hard time missing a good weather hunting day for.

Comment

Good luck to all the kiddos! H has been getting in plenty of range time, but we won't be in a deer blind until baseball is over. Couple more weeks.

Comment

We’re stoked, headed to Richland Creek for the youth hunt this weekend....hoping one of those “forbidden zone monsters” wanders by us[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My kids wanted to trick or treat instead

Comment

Good luck to all kiddos, and good on you dads for making it happen! Post up your memory pics and LDP’s! This is the buck I hope to get my son on. We were in the blind hunting pigs about a month ago and got to watch him up close. Real nice 8pt.

Comment

Headed out after work with my Son. We both are super excited!

He has been bummed that he has been left behind during Archery season. Our sets are 1 person and plus he can't sit still, archery will have to wait till he gets little order.

Comment

Yep. We will will hunt tomorrow afternoon, Sunday morning and Sunday evening. My son's baseball team called a practice for Sat 3-5. He said "dad, we got deer n pigs to kill". I said I know. Hes excited.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the min age?

Comment

This will be the first that I am letting my son have an opportunity. Question - when getting him a license, do I need any ID for him like birth cert or ss card?

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          What is the min age?
                          Never heard of one. My daughter has been shooting animals since 5

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                            What is the min age?
                            16 and below

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                              This will be the first that I am letting my son have an opportunity. Question - when getting him a license, do I need any ID for him like birth cert or ss card?
                              No. First year I think they scanned my DL.

Now she tells them, “ I need a youth license and HIP, my name is ______ and my birthday is _____”and all her info comes up. $7 please

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                                That’s max

Comment

Working...
                                X