Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    That’s max
    Yes correct I read into his question wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
      My kids wanted to trick or treat instead
      Same here but I'm ok with it. We have a good time both trick or treating and passing out candy. We have all the rest of the season to hunt and the kids are only little for a while. Heck I'm missing out next week end too due to my boys youth football super bowl game. I'm also ok with that. However the weekend after that is jacked up too because my hard headed cousin is getting married and I'm not ok with that. LOL

Comment

Good luck to all the young hunters and their "guides" this weekend!! I hope this thread is filled with Big Grins and dead animals!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Good luck to all the young hunters and their "guides" this weekend!! I hope this thread is filled with Big Grins and dead animals!!
          Amen, if anyone is in an ammo bind for their little hunters and can swing by Cypress on their way out, I can spare a few rounds of the following:

.243 Hornady American Whitetail 100gr
          7mm08 Hornady American Whitetail 139gr or Winchester Silvertips (can't remember weight)
          .22-250 Winchester Hollow Points 45gr

I don't have a ton to sell for any of you seeking a big score but I've got enough to help a dad or two out if you're in a bind.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            Amen, if anyone is in an ammo bind for their little hunters and can swing by Cypress on their way out, I can spare a few rounds of the following:

.243 Hornady American Whitetail 100gr

7mm08 Hornady American Whitetail 139gr or Winchester Silvertips (can't remember weight)

.22-250 Winchester Hollow Points 45gr

I don't have a ton to sell for any of you seeking a big score but I've got enough to help a dad or two out if you're in a bind.
            TBH at its finest!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would look forward to youth weekend all year. My grandson turned 18 this year, so we haven't had that special weekend in two years. But we made some good memories, and had many good hunts together.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                My son is twelve and we will head out after school. He already has it planned out. "Dad, I plan on shooting a pig from the cabin tonight so we can get it on ice. Tomorrow we can hunt in the morning and shoot a deer or turkey. Too bad mom says we have to be home for __________'s (name omitted to protect the guilty) birthday party (at 2:00)." Kids these days having birthday parties on youth weekend. :-)
                Looking like the lad is a soothsayer. Pig shot from the cabin window and on ice already. :-)

Comment

We got down early enough to fish for about 45 min. Caught a handful, nothing big but even the little guys are fun. We’re sitting around throwing a few back now and talking strategery!

Comment

I have never tried to upload a pic from my phone but let’s see if this works. The killing has begun!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Missouri youth weekend is this weekend as well got two grandsons super excited for tomorrow morning and a grandpa pretty excited as well

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        Never heard of one. My daughter has been shooting animals since 5
                        Same. Saddest day was when my daughter grew up and we can’t do youth.
                        But great memories

BP

Comment

Mom asked our 13 year old to shoot her a doe.
                          We’ll see about all that.
                          I’m giving the green light on whatever he likes.

Comment

I forgot the fire pit. Makeshift campfire....and pizza.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck to all the kids, dads, grandads, and anyone taking a kiddo huntin this weekend!

Remember, score and age don’t matter if it makes a kiddo smile!

Wish we were hunting in the morning...god as my witness, this is the last year we play fall ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both my kiddos got drawn for the Mason Mtn spike/doe hunt this weekend. Son decided to stay home with momma and trick or treat and daddy’s little girl is hopefully going to put the first venison of the season in the freezer! Best of luck to all the lil hunters out there this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X