No announcement yet.

Vxr feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son and I both shot both the 28 and 31.5 and both prefer the 31.5 as it just holds steadier.

He was just in the shop to get his bow tuned but left with 31.5 VXR LOL! It was very easy to broad head tune and shoots great with near dead feel at the shot and very quiet even with lite arrows.

Comment

I've had mine for a few weeks and love it. It's quiet and kills the hell out of stuff.

Comment

Bought a 31.5 a few months ago. Very happy with my purchase.

Comment

Bought the 31.5 about month ago. It’s the smoothest now I think I’ve ever shot. Not the fastest but I was willing to trade speed for accuracy

Comment

I will most likely upgrade my elite to a VXR this next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Did hell just freeze over?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Possibly. The z28 is getting long in the tooth, and I love the specs of the VRX 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Blasphemy, the new Elites are out!

Comment

Mine is a stealthy killing machine. Plenty fast, almost silent, and super dead in the hand. I love it.

Comment

I got vxr 28 by far it is my most favorite bow I've ever owned or shot

Comment

im torn deciding between the 31.5 or shooting a shorter bow than i ever have before at 28".....curious to see what they release this year

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

You’re like the Pied Piper of Mathews bows. You keep singing the praises of Mathews and the sworn “Fanboy Haters” just cant help but to come on over. I knew they’d eventually come around. Good work, sir! Good work! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Has anyone gone from Vertix to VXR? I want to know the difference without going to the bow shop (cause we all know what will happen).

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                              Has anyone gone from Vertix to VXR? I want to know the difference without going to the bow shop (cause we all know what will happen).

I did. I hated the vertix for some reason. Just never got comfortable with it. I had made a quick switch from PSE to Mathews so that may have had something to do with it idk. The vertix wasn’t as balanced to me. There was adjustments made on the riser of the VXR that helped balance the bow better. Draw cycle was was smooth on the vertix but not as smooth is the VXR is imo. Not much hand shock on the vertix but compared to the VXR, it had twice the shock. The VXR is Overall a better bow I think. I will hang on to it for a while. I only had the vertix for 8 months or so before selling it

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

I currently shoot a Vertix and have shot my sons VXR a good bit. The VXR is much smoother drawing and letting down and it’s is more dead in the band at the shot. Speeds are about the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X