No announcement yet.

Vxr feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As already stated a bunch, the VXR is pretty dang good. I shoot the VXR 28 and I like it so far. Not a speed bow but not a slow shooter either. Quiet, dead in hand on the shot, and very smooth drawing. It is a little heavier than most other bows on the market but not too much to scare you away.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the 31.5 and love it. Came from a Hoyt and Z7 Extreme and there's no comparison. Thinking of trying the 28 in the off season to see if there is a big difference. So far I love it.

Comment

31.5 here. Great bow

Comment

Wow no complaints thats saying alot. Anybody coming from or have shot the no cam htr. How did it compare? I like mine but with this feedback ill go shoot a vxr

Comment

I have a no cam as well and have shot the VXR. For me there wasn't enough of a difference to justify the cost. The no cam may be older but it is still a pretty sweet shooting bow especially if you not obsessed with speed.

Comment

Got a 31.5 a couple weeks ago - just an amazing bow all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
                  Wow no complaints thats saying alot. Anybody coming from or have shot the no cam htr. How did it compare? I like mine but with this feedback ill go shoot a vxr
                  95 percent as smooth but with speed. More dead in the hand and quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Thank you, you always give feedback!

Comment

I really, really like my Ambush Green VXR 31.5!! It’s my favorite bow to date. This past March I went in to buy another new Hoyt and walked out with the VXR. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        I’m looking for a VXR 31.5 if anyone is looking to sell one, just shoot me a PM. Thanks
                        A guy on the GA forum posted one yesterday. He wants $2,000. rigged.

I think a new one would be cheaper.

I hope I can find one used next year. I need a 31" draw though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          I really, really like my Ambush Green VXR 31.5!! It’s my favorite bow to date. This past March I went in to buy another new Hoyt and walked out with the VXR. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            This has been my experience as well compared to the No Cam.

Comment

I think I’m finally gonna upgrade from my ol Bowtech Tribute to the VXR before next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They will have a new bow out in about 3 weeks I bet . But yeah the vxr is a awesome shooting bow I have a vertix and didn’t want to spend the money on a vxr 9 months after I purchased the vertix.

Comment

Working...
                                X