No announcement yet.

Late for fishing. AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem so pleasant, and level headed about the whole thing, can’t imagine why he may not hold fishin time in such high regard as you do. Gotta be fun for both, or what’s the good in fishin....just somethin to think about.

When I got to the age that I might stand up my dad to go fishing (I don’t think I ever did), 3:30 was a lot closer to going to bed time, than waking up time. Young men’s priorities change pretty often, and they’ll end up doing what they want in the end, especially where a she is concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is out on one of the greatest pursuits of life. some kids stray from their parents more than others as they become adults, doesn't mean they love their parents any less. He will realize how much of a good time could be had fishing with his pops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You seem so pleasant, and level headed about the whole thing, can’t imagine why he may not hold fishin time in such high regard as you do. Gotta be fun for both, or what’s the good in fishin....just somethin to think about.
        Your sarcasm in your opening sentence is unwarranted. Your internet psychology degree doesn't give you the right to judge me.

I think I have a right to be a little ****** off.

I was forking out all the money. Spent $200 the day before at bass pro so everyone world have all the proper baits. Spent 3 hours washing the boat and re-spooling rods.

Maybe he doesn't hold fishing in as high regard as I do, but he told me he would be here and he wasn't. For 3.5 hours I worried he was in a ditch somewhere. I'm a man of my word and I've tried to teach my son to be the same.
        Last edited by Hoggslayer; 10-18-2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

At least t wasn't a guided trip that you had paid for.

Comment

I disowned my son for doing the same crap. That will teach him a thing or two.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              I disowned my son for doing the same crap. That will teach him a thing or two.

Hell, you left me one time and I had to catch up in Huffman.[emoji4][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Hell, you left me one time and I had to catch up in Huffman.[emoji4][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh crap I forgot about that. Don't feel bad I've done that to numerous people. **** that made me laugh [emoji23]

Comment

Oh crap I forgot about that. Don't feel bad I've done that to numerous people. **** that made me laugh [emoji23]

I was just glad you had to stop for gas or I wouldn’t have caught up until Smith Point.[emoji23]

Comment

Maybe you should have made it more enjoyable for your fishing partners and they might not have been late.

Sarcasm for Dale.

Comment

Snooze ya looze around me

Comment

You sound like my dad.....lol

Comment

Dang, 330 is **** early! I remember going fishing with my dad and his friend and son, and we wouldnt get to sleep until couple hours before time to get up because we were so excited. Toss girls in the mix...

Comment

One of most irritating things to me is people who aren't on time or don't show up when they say they will. It was drilled into me as a kid by my Dad that if you weren't 15 mins early then you were late. Being somewhere on time is important to me and I will leave someone before I'm late. I've found that way too many people's "I'll be there in 5 mins", translates to actually getting there in 30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

He probably didn't leave you, you just wised up and no showed!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                He probably didn't leave you, you just wised up and no showed!
                                Hey man [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X