Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GVS View Post
    How tall was this fence?
    36 inches. I originally cut cattle panel in half long ways and they were 25"....I went back and made them 10-12 inches taller.

Do what others said and get hog panels the first time. I had to double work. I've stuck a few hogs out there now and they are a little skittish of the pens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      I poured some out about an hour ago. They do line up nicely when you pour it in a line.

This ! I've dropped 2 with a gun could easily get more with bigger caliber.
      Once on public WMA bow had a heart pass through big sow into a smaller pig and pretty certain by the blood from the sow and the smaller one running around with an arrow half way in the chest I killed both . Extremely thick area and recovered none.

Comment

Made 2 of these pig pipes after I watched a youtube video, they work really well corn last about a week. It keeps them coming back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          I poured some out about an hour ago. They do line up nicely when you pour it in a line.

12 ga 00 buck or 100 lbs of tannerite and one round of 223

Comment

I vote tannerite

Comment

I’ll come kill em all for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                I vote tannerite

I knew you would Dougie

Comment

A shotgun with #4 buckshot through an improved cylinder will take out a lot in one shot when they line up like that. If you can't find the buckshot steel BBB's will work good too.

Comment

Working...
                  X