Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hunter Ethic's question and Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First I should have not of put this on here. It’s turned into a **** show like the debate tonight. My wife and I talked and decided together to let them (the people who put up the feeder and no they weren’t the landowners)come thru our property. We didn’t have to but it was the right thing to do.
    It’s obvious on here who owns land and who leases land. Y’all can keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ctburt0n View Post
      First I should have not of put this on here. It’s turned into a **** show like the debate tonight. My wife and I talked and decided together to let them (the people who put up the feeder and no they weren’t the landowners)come thru our property. We didn’t have to but it was the right thing to do.
      It’s obvious on here who owns land and who leases land. Y’all can keep your negative thoughts to yourself.
      Wow! So, because folks have you their opinion after you posted your rant, they... never mind.

Comment

He’s just mad because his wife made him be nice to the other hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by ctburt0n View Post

Wow! Sounds like your wife made the decision for you.

Don’t take it out on us because you’re having to let a hunter pass through your land.

If it’s “the right thing to do” why you mad?

Comment

^^ding ding ding.... Winner!^^

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

"Y’all can keep your negative thoughts to yourself." If that is not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is....and for the record I own my land but have leased before.

-john

Comment

I've never thought to use the property fence line as a feeder pen panel. bold move

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X