No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, been out of pocket for a few days... just got caught up on this thread... I'm very encouraged at Levi's progress, but sometimes it sure is hard to figure out how God works... Patience is a hard virtue which I do terribly at. Buckwheat and Warden, I don't know how you do it! I don't even know you guys or Levi and I'm antsy, ready for Levi to open his eyes and talk and be healed NOW!!

It is very obvious that God indeed has some serious plans for Levi and I look forward to what those plans are! What a powerful testimony to this point!! Thank you all for keeping the rest of us updated Meanwhile, we'll continue to pray for complete and total healing and restoration in God's timeframe...

Lord we thank You for the miraculous work you have done in Levi's trials to this point. We thank You for sparing him in the terrible crash, and we thank You for assembling the care-giver team for his healing. Thank You Lord for the progress of his recovery so far. We ask You Lord, as quickly as You deem appropriate, open this young man's eyes and let him see, and see clearly. Return his abilities to function and spare his memory of the trauma that You want to protect him from, but give him clarity that it is You Lord that has saved him for Your good works. Give him the strength and the heart to endure. Bring comfort to the family as they go through the stresses of this trial with Levi. Give them peace and understanding going forward and bless them as Levi heals on Your time schedule Lord. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus our Savior, Amen...

Comment

I'm just catching up to Levi's story, and it's great to hear about his recovery to this point. I truly wish the best for him. I had a friend in high school that was in the same scenario, late for football practice... and fully recovered, as I pray for your son too. My friend was known for a long time as "Phil no train can kill".

Being Catholic, we pray to specific Saints for certain events. This one suits Levi. Here is a little about the Saint, and the prayer to that Saint for Levi.

Saint Raphael is known as the patron saint of medical workers and matchmakers. He is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord and is often given credit for seeing the light of heaven and for receiving all good things through his intercession.

Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the "medicine of God," I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the aid and intercession of young Levi, and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        OK, been out of pocket for a few days... just got caught up on this thread... I'm very encouraged at Levi's progress, but sometimes it sure is hard to figure out how God works... Patience is a hard virtue which I do terribly at. Buckwheat and Warden, I don't know how you do it! I don't even know you guys or Levi and I'm antsy, ready for Levi to open his eyes and talk and be healed NOW!!

It is very obvious that God indeed has some serious plans for Levi and I look forward to what those plans are! What a powerful testimony to this point!! Thank you all for keeping the rest of us updated Meanwhile, we'll continue to pray for complete and total healing and restoration in God's timeframe...

Lord we thank You for the miraculous work you have done in Levi's trials to this point. We thank You for sparing him in the terrible crash, and we thank You for assembling the care-giver team for his healing. Thank You Lord for the progress of his recovery so far. We ask You Lord, as quickly as You deem appropriate, open this young man's eyes and let him see, and see clearly. Return his abilities to function and spare his memory of the trauma that You want to protect him from, but give him clarity that it is You Lord that has saved him for Your good works. Give him the strength and the heart to endure. Bring comfort to the family as they go through the stresses of this trial with Levi. Give them peace and understanding going forward and bless them as Levi heals on Your time schedule Lord. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus our Savior, Amen...

Thank you sooo much. Amen!!!

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          I'm just catching up to Levi's story, and it's great to hear about his recovery to this point. I truly wish the best for him. I had a friend in high school that was in the same scenario, late for football practice... and fully recovered, as I pray for your son too. My friend was known for a long time as "Phil no train can kill".

Being Catholic, we pray to specific Saints for certain events. This one suits Levi. Here is a little about the Saint, and the prayer to that Saint for Levi.

Saint Raphael is known as the patron saint of medical workers and matchmakers. He is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord and is often given credit for seeing the light of heaven and for receiving all good things through his intercession.

Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the "medicine of God," I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the aid and intercession of young Levi, and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Thank you! Thank you!! AMEN!!

Comment

Just got moved out of ICU. And up a floor. He has been doing well with commands today. Eyes are barely cracked open at times but no fully open today.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
              Just got moved out of ICU. And up a floor. He has been doing well with commands today. Eyes are barely cracked open at times but no fully open today.

Thank you Lord! Glad to hear he is coming along! Praying for continued strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for Levi. Praying all this through our mighty mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                Thank you Lord! Glad to hear he is coming along! Praying for continued strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for Levi. Praying all this through our mighty mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

GOD IS SOOO GOOD!! Amen!! Thank you

Comment

More prayers sent!

Comment

Praying God will heal him in Jesus' name.

Comment

Originally posted by atcfisherman View Post
                      Praying God will heal him in Jesus' name.

Amen!! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

Thank you Father for the healing that is taking place is in this young man. We place all our faith and trust in you and completely surrender ourselves to you. We thank you for your goodness and your faithfulness to finish the work you have started and fully heal this young man. We celebrate, even now, the awesome testimony that he will be able to share of how a loving God healed and restored him.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Thank you Father for the healing that is taking place is in this young man. We place all our faith and trust in you and completely surrender ourselves to you. We thank you for your goodness and your faithfulness to finish the work you have started and fully heal this young man. We celebrate, even now, the awesome testimony that he will be able to share of how a loving God healed and restored him.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

Well said brother! Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your son and your family. God bless him.

Comment

Working...
                                X