• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Hammered the snipe yesterday with a 4 man limit
    Congrats! That is a blast!

Comment

Hammered the snipe yesterday with a 4 man limit

Your on a hot spot . Been years since I've seen them that way up here.

Congrats sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Congrats! That is a blast!
        Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Your on a hot spot . Been years since I've seen them that way up here.

Congrats sir.
        Stuff is a blast!

Hoping to make it out next weekend also

Comment

113 this morning. They were a little further out.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            113 this morning. They were a little further out.
            270 geese and cant post a single picture?!? Cmon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              They leave'm in the field or ditch!!! LOL!

Comment

I cant even imagine the amount of birds that are probably coming down with this next front

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                  Still trying to hide the specks that got caught up in the cross fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                    Lol

Comment

I cant even imagine the amount of birds that are probably coming down with this next front
                      You'll have the marsh to yourself if you decide to go after them lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                        10 years ago we didn’t have to worry much about that! We have a bunch more specks, now!

Specs really won’t use some fields (just like ducks)and those are usually the best ones to sneak anyway. We’ll look It over pretty good before we sneak to make sure it’s clear. Just drive around until we find an easy sneak. Used to be more dedicated lol

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                          10 years ago we didn’t have to worry much about that! We have a bunch more specks, now!

Specs really won’t use some fields (just like ducks)and those are usually the best ones to sneak anyway. We’ll look It over pretty good before we sneak to make sure it’s clear. Just drive around until we find an easy sneak. Used to be more dedicated lol

You could lease those fields to outfitters and make a little $$$.

Comment

Got back a couple days ago from a quick Nebraska trip. Hunted the last weekend for dark geese. Got on a few the first day but most of the geese went the other way when they got off the roost. After that the snow came, wind started ripping, and temps fell through the floor. We hunted through it for the last two days and scratched out a few more, but the majority of the birds never left the water. Although I love that state I'm pretty certain that Hell's cold sister lives in Nebraska
                            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on scratching a few out Moose . Those pics look a little to cold for me though.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Hammered the snipe last Saturday, for a 3 man, which is probably the last bird hunt of the season for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X