Let’s discuss netx pineywoods bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aadams34 View Post
    Spend some time hunting in north LA and then it wont seem so bad hunting in east TX
    No deer there either...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Went out scouting over the weekend. Several deer are regular visitors to my mock scrape. Found some big white oaks already dropped some small acorns from the storm I assume. Getting real excited for this season. Hopefully we have another good cold front in late October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started 4 mock scrapes today. Starting to see some rubs. Like you, I also noticed acorns on the ground and it diddint look like many were still on the trees. I should have took binos to inspect the trees up high

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
        Started 4 mock scrapes today. Starting to see some rubs. Like you, I also noticed acorns on the ground and it diddint look like many were still on the trees. I should have took binos to inspect the trees up high

Yeah. Only saw a few smaller white oaks with acorns. The big ones looked kind of dry unless the crop is way up high. If I had a lease I’d have all of my feeders on full blast right now.

Comment

It might be a good year to kill one on corn

Comment

Really hoping we have a decent 10-20 degree drop in late October. Two full moons in one month. May fire up rutting activity early

Comment

Activity on my mock scrapes has been slow to start. Hoping it will pick up soon. I haven’t seen many scrapes being made yet

Comment

Working...
              X