Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Diesel to gas- will I hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up Ipky0po0p0lkp0l0p up on olpp I lp up o hi I'm k ok k up pp9

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

went from a '05 F250 that i did a lot of work on and was reliable as hell compared to other 6.0's to a '13 Raptor to now a '18 Raptor. I honestly miss the diesel every now and then, but not enough to get another one. For what I tow majority of the time, my Raptor does it no problem.

Comment

I just picked up my new 7.3 F-250, I’ll let you know how it goes but she’s a runner.
        5/6 last trucks have been F-250 diesel. Just decided to try this new gas engine out.
        Only truck I’ve had that wasn’t diesel was a 2012 f150 ecoboost and it was a beast. Really liked that truck and that ecoboost with 3.73 rearend would pull just about anything. Now controlling and stopping it was a different story. Never have liked any gas engines in 3/4 till now. Figured this was worth the try.
        Last edited by KactusKiller; 08-25-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I just picked up my new 7.3 F-250, I’ll let you know how it goes but she’s a runner.
          5/6 last trucks have been F-250 diesel. Just decided to try this new gas engine out.
          Only truck I’ve had that wasn’t diesel was a 2012 f150 ecoboost and it was a beast. Really liked that truck and that ecoboost with 3.73 rearend would pull just about anything. Now controlling and stopping it was a different story. Never have liked any gas engines in 3/4 till now. Figured this was worth the try.
          Good choice IMHO! What rear end did you go with?

Comment

I made the switch and hated it.. Back in a diesel now. Yes the diesels are more expensive....but also look at resale values down the road

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
              I made the switch and hated it.. Back in a diesel now. Yes the diesels are more expensive....but also look at resale values down the road
              The diesel is a 10k upgrade.
              You won’t get that back over a comparably equipped gas model.

Comment

Working...
              X