Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
      Been driving all over and really liking this 6.2 gas
      Looks good!

Comment

Gas can feel underpowered at times

Comment

Good looking truck!!

I got a 7.3 with 4.30 rear about a month ago. Don’t have a single complaint, no issues towing . BRIEFLY thought about the diesel, but couldn’t justify the $8k up-charge on MPG alone. Ran the numbers and I’d have to keep the truck well over 300k miles to come close to breaking even, reality is I won’t have the truck nearly that long.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
            Good looking truck!!

I got a 7.3 with 4.30 rear about a month ago. Don’t have a single complaint, no issues towing . BRIEFLY thought about the diesel, but couldn’t justify the $8k up-charge on MPG alone. Ran the numbers and I’d have to keep the truck well over 300k miles to come close to breaking even, reality is I won’t have the truck nearly that long.
            There is an 8k up charge between the 7.3 and 6.7?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Right now there is a shortage of trucks due to aluminum supply and prices are all over the place. In Houston prices were about $7-12k above other states

I bought mine in Oklahoma and had it shipped. Same truck in Houston was $6500 more

Comment

That’s correct. The 7.3L is about $2k more than the 6.2 and the 6.7 is $10.5k more than the 6.2.

Comment

Yup, and close to $10k from the 6.2 to the 6.7

Comment

The 7.3's are not selling as well from what the salesman told me and said most all of the customers want the 6.2.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                      The 7.3's are not selling as well from what the salesman told me and said most all of the customers want the 6.2.

That’s interesting because when I was looking they were selling quick! Everything Ive read favors the 7.3 Did they happen to have any 7.3s in stock?

Comment

I can't go back. I'm a diesel guy now. Love the towing capabilities.

Comment

I bought a gas truck last year for the first time in 15 years. I miss the smell and combo of power and economy had. Mine is a 6.0 in a 2500. It is older but with 4.10 gears. I don’t get good mileage but it pulls good.

Comment

I love my gas f250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                              That’s interesting because when I was looking they were selling quick! Everything Ive read favors the 7.3 Did they happen to have any 7.3s in stock?
                              Yes they had two and said they were not selling and had been there a month, while the 6.2's were not staying on the lot. This was at two dealerships.

Comment

1500 miles on it and I don’t miss diesel at all. Pulled boat and camper no problem at all.... getting 13mpg or so with 295/65/20’s around town

Really happy with this truck

Comment

Working...
                                X