No announcement yet.

Where Would You Like to Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve traveled a great deal for many years and I would move to Argentina before a cat can lick his butt.

Comment

I would love to summer in northern NM or southern CO. I love the mountains. Red River, Eagle Nest, Taos or Pagosa, Durango. July - October to escape the heat and watch the aspens turn. Then middle Tx coast Nov to January. Finally home here in the hill country for the spring.

I’d be happy in a small mountain cabin or even a condo. And a small fish camp at the coast.

I met some guys that retired early on an elk hunt when I was in my 30’s. They had a summer place in Colorado. Fished and scouted elk all summer and bow hunted September. Then spent duck season on the Tx coast. The older I get- the more it appeals to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have always liked Flagstaff, AZ. I think I could get used to life at 7000’

Comment

Southeast Iowa. If you are looking for peace and quiet, beautiful country side, big deer, and true four seasons weather....look no more. Here is our 10 day forecast cast and a few pictures around our farm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
            I would love to summer in northern NM or southern CO. I love the mountains. Red River, Eagle Nest, Taos or Pagosa, Durango. July - October to escape the heat and watch the aspens turn. Then middle Tx coast Nov to January. Finally home here in the hill country for the spring.

I’d be happy in a small mountain cabin or even a condo. And a small fish camp at the coast.

I met some guys that retired early on an elk hunt when I was in my 30’s. They had a summer place in Colorado. Fished and scouted elk all summer and bow hunted September. Then spent duck season on the Tx coast. The older I get- the more it appeals to me.

Sounds perfect to me

Comment

I have always dreamed of living in Montana for some reason. I think the best I could do one day would be to have a summer home there...

Comment

Of I had the money it would be Naturita Colorado, just a short run over the mountain from Montrose and Gunnison.

Comment

I live in South Texas. I would choose South Texas

Comment

i have land in North Dakota and usually go at least once a year. but in all my travels id pick northern California if it was run by Texans.

Comment

Also my favorite old
                      Timer saying

"I'd rather live in the penitentiary than live in Louisiana"

Comment

Without a doubt far western MT. Probably just south of Missoula around Darby or Hamilton.

Comment

Assuming you need to relocate to a place that has job opportunities compatible to your current career. If not, Eureka Montana seems like a mighty nice little town to call home. Not sure as to how much there is there to make a living on but it meets most of your hunting, fishing and run around in the woods type fun would be cover and than some.

Comment

Salt Lake City, Bend, OR or Flagstaff, AZ

Comment

We have all intentions of making a move in about 5 years. Top 2 choices are currently Oregon & Alaska.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                                Southeast Iowa. If you are looking for peace and quiet, beautiful country side, big deer, and true four seasons weather....look no more. Here is our 10 day forecast cast and a few pictures around our farm.
                                How about jobs? Anything up there?

Comment

Working...
                                X