No announcement yet.

Where Would You Like to Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have thought about this a lot and I think you need to have two places. I think Texas is okay for November thru April but the rest of the time maybe live on one of the lakes in Oklahoma or Arkansas.

Comment

I have been in Lake City Colorado for 10 days. We have 20 trout In the freezer, the hunting has to be good and I have not seen temps higher than 74 yet

Comment

I really enjoyed my time in salt lake.
        I'd move there if I could

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
          Wyoming, Idaho, Montana or my favorite, Alaska. I am actually working on trying to convince my wife to agree to such a move. She at this point, she is not listening. I am going to keep working on the idea.
          I'd go back there, too. Lived up there for a long time. I'd have to find a place south of Anchorage on the Kenai Peninsula but I would hate the tourist season and all the snow. Interior AK is just brutally cold. Maybe try someplace in the southeast that isn't too easy to get to.

Comment

AK. Planning on moving up there within the next 2 years specifically for the reason of hunting. All my life dreamed of hunting sheep, goats, and big bears on my own.

Comment

Lake Quachita…………..

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                I'd go back there, too. Lived up there for a long time. I'd have to find a place south of Anchorage on the Kenai Peninsula but I would hate the tourist season and all the snow. Interior AK is just brutally cold. Maybe try someplace in the southeast that isn't too easy to get to.
                Exactly where I’m planning on moving to!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  Exactly where I’m planning on moving to!
                  I'm partial to Seward. It's a great little town but the cost of living is high.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                    I really enjoyed my time in salt lake.
                    I'd move there if I could
                    Climate good? People good? Is it ok to be Non-Mormon there?

Comment

where I'm at now. my #2 home Belize .

Comment

I’m good right hear for now. Maybe in a few years I’ll go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          I have been in Lake City Colorado for 10 days. We have 20 trout In the freezer, the hunting has to be good and I have not seen temps higher than 74 yet
                          X2 or Creede

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            Not sure without researching the areas. I really like the Pagosa Springs, CO area. I hear Billings MT is a great place to live. Those are just a couple areas I would look.
                            Several places in Montana have come up, including Billings, Bozeman, Helena, and Missoula.

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                            I have thought about this a lot and I think you need to have two places. I think Texas is okay for November thru April but the rest of the time maybe live on one of the lakes in Oklahoma or Arkansas.
                            Two homes is a lot to run. I think you need to be crazy rich to pull it off.Of course I would LOVE to have a house on a cliff in Maine for the summer and one in Pensacola for the winter with a hunting 'cabin' in central Idaho. But ya know, $.

Arkansas is nice, but is it much cooler?

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            When my wife and I first got together, I pushed Colorado, Colorado, Colorado. It may have gone to liberal for my taste. Still think that it is one of, if not the most beautiful state in the country.

Comment

I would move to Alaska yesterday if i could convince the wife. I love that place.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                                I would move to Alaska yesterday if i could convince the wife. I love that place.
                                I like hunting and fishing in Alaska. My profile pic is from there... but I don't want to trade the frying pan for the deep freeze either.

Comment

Working...
                                X